Crush on Chan - Part 1

You feel very nervous and can't stop looking at your phone to control the time. Also you wait for the guys to text you finally, but the chat was awfully quiet.

You have been friends with the boys for a really long time now, you met them before their debut. Thanks to your brother, who has started as a trainee with Chan together, but gave up really quick. The friendship between him and Chan has stayed and so you have met him.

And now you are in the dorm of the guys, waiting for them to finally come home after their last promotion tour. The last stop was in Japan and the flight was pretty late and now it's already near midnight. But you wanted to greet them home, you have made a bunch of snacks if they are hungry. And to keep your hands and mind busy so you could not think much about the last time you saw Chan.

You feel your cheeks redden with the memory. It was pure panic back then, when Jisung and Felix has talked with you about your crush. They have known that there is someone due to your lack of interest on someone else. But they wanted to know who it is and they have asked you to the point where you just have said, that they wouldn't even know him if you would say his name. It was a lie, the biggest lie you have ever told them. And with the look they have changed, they also have known. But the arriving of the others has interrupted them and you have seen Chans face. Or, to be more precise, that he hasn't looked at you, avoiding your eye contact. But you have noticed his irritated, hurtful expression shortly before he composure himself. And with that you have avoid him, not knowing if you have done something other or if he maybe - just maybe - were hurt by your words. Just maybe, he has caught feelings for you. Like you have for him, for years now.

But the promotions came between some clearing talks and now you can't wait any longer. He hasn't texted much, not even in the group chat, and you don't wanted to put any pressure on this, so you haven't texted him either. You know they all were busy, but usually he always found time for you. But not the last days and you need to clarify the situation. You can not continue like this.

And today is the day, you have decided. Even though he will be exhausted, you need to do it now. And either your hopes fulfill or you ruin it completely. You will see.