Crush on Changbin - Part 1

"You could talk to him." You look down to your best friend. She is doing some planks next to you since a minute, you have already given up trying it. Today, you are just her emotional support, like she said before. You have currently a plaster cast around the forearm. A bicycle accident last weekend and now you have to wear it for the next weeks. So no training for you, but since the boyfriend of your friend is one of the trainers here, you can accompany her. As long as you don't touch any piece of sports equipment, he said, knowing how clumsy you can be. It would not be the first time that you would make your situation even worse.

"What do you mean?" You ask her, a little confused.

"The guy" She points her head in one direction. You follow and see him at the other end of the room, doing an exercise you can't remember the name of. But it looks pretty good and the fact that he wears a tank top doesn't help you to not start staring again. "You have watched him from time to time today."

You feel your face redden. You have watched him every time when you were training and he too. You have already wondered that she hasn't noticed it before, but now you feel caught. It's just a gym crush and you don't even know why he attracts your attention every single time, you haven't even seen his face from close or fully without a mask.

"No." you answer her, feeling nervous just with the thought of making the first step. "I'm fine here. And I haven't watched him this often."

"Not today." She smiles up to you. "But don't think I haven't noticed the last weeks. I just wanted to give you some time to jump over your shadow."

"I don't need to jump, thank you. I can save myself from the embarrassment of approaching him and getting rejected."

She sighs deeply and ends the plank, sitting up next to you. She takes a sip of her water and looks at the guy again. You resist to do it too, so it will not be obvious.

"Yeah, I can understand this fear. But what is with the possibility of not getting rejected? He looks nice, I think even if he has no interest, he would be very polite with it."

"Maybe. But it wouldn't make the feeling of rejection better. So, no thanks. I will stay hear."
"Then how about a deal?" She grins at you. "You will ask him for a date, and I will finally go hiking with you."