Chapter 75

"Well that was easy." Said William as they all eliminated their enemy's men. Bryan's men were dripping blood on the ground floor.... lifeless. William, Theo and others' hands were drenched in blood, Damon killed the last and only man he had on his hand.

Damon immediately raised his body to stand properly and immediately went inside to kill the two. To his surprise, there was no Brian nor Roman present inside except the maids and some of the guards.

He signaled his men to check everywhere— "Not here." "Not here either." Said two of his men as he clicked his tongue, hand fist. "They run off." Damon said calmly as he slowly moved and walked closer to Brian's maid who were trembling and holding each other's hand.

"Where. Did. They. Go." He said, cocking his gun.

"The-they-they went that way to leave." Said one of the maids as she pointed in their direction. Damon knew exactly what direction they went as Theo, William and the others looked outside.

"What a smartass move they did." Mumbled Theo as Damon's eyes were locked to the maids, bursting out of anger, clenching his jaw.

"Playing hard to get, huh. My patience has vanished, I'll take no mercy no more." Damon said with his light tone of voice as he turned around, snatched another gun— a shotgun from his men.

"Убейте их всех и сожгите эту адскую дыру.." He added before leaving the mansion.

Meanwhile on the other side* "What the fuck! How did they end up here!?" Brian said as he was panicking and restlessly looking back and forth. "To get revenge on what we did obviously." Replied Roman as he was driving the car.

"But did you see how Damon was looking so ruthlessly? Like he's so ready for this, it's-it's like he's a mafia too!" He stammered and wondered while sweating on his forehead.

"Mafia too!? Wha-what the fuck do you mean Mafia too! HE IS a Russian- Italian mafia, only son of the former powerful feared by all tsar Dimitri Alexandrovich Eros and and his Italian assassin mother, Valentina Valeria Moretti the only woman who had killed the twenty high mafia leaders!" Roman explained with an angry shout at Brian.

Brian's eyes widened when he heard the revelation that Roman mentioned to him. "He's a mafia?" Brian said in a cold tone. "Don't tell me you don't know!?" Silently filled inside the car as he even speeds up.

"All this fucking time... you didn't know that Damon Eros, the man you've been trying to kill is a professional merciless cold blooded mafia!?" He shouted and Brian looked straight ahead and opened his window to get some air.

"I-I need to catch my breath." Brian said as Roman's hands were fighting up to the wheel. "Che fottuto idiota che sei. Vuoi uccidere il dio della morte sapendo che non avrai alcuna possibilità di ucciderlo! Perché sono qui con un idiota come te? Mi farai semplicemente uccidere e non verrò ucciso da un Eros, specialmente da Damon." He whispered as Brian was still in the process of taking the words that Damon is a powerful heir to the mafia.

Brian's POV

Damon fucking Eros, husband of my ex girlfriend Ivanna Hayes is a fucking mafia! All this time I've put my life in danger at the hands of a Russian-Italian mafia. Does Ivanna know that her husband is a member of the Mafia?! How can she live with a killer?

Was she threatened by him so he could just marry her? No, no Ivanna probably knows about him already. I've been fooled by them! And this fucker didn't bother to tell me that we're fighting against professional mafia!

Aaaahhh! I will make them pay for what they did! I will kill you Damon Eros and this time I will take your life too Ivanna Amelia Hayes! I don't care no more who you are, you have ruined my life!

**********

*Bang* "Fuck!" He said as three more shots were fired behind them. Brian looked behind their cars as he saw they were being followed by a one black Mercedes wagon car.

"It's him, Damon is following us!" Said Roman as he wiggled the car so that they wouldn't get shot again. "We can handle him, he's got no backup. I'll take the shot." Brian said confidently as he sat back and loaded his gun.

"We're fuck." Said Roman and Brian looked at him and immediately turned his head behind. "Shit." He said in a low tone of his voice as he saw more than twenty cars were behind and side of Damon's car following them.

"Speed up, speed up!" Brian shouted as Roman was already at the speed limits as they were crossing a tunnel bridge closer to the beach.

Brian put his half body out the window and shot at the cars but it didn't penetrate inside as its windshield was bulletproof. "Fucking hell!" He got inside and looked at his gun and only two bullets were left.

"Their cars were bulletproof, bullets can't get through it." He restlessly said as they're in a rush on getting away from them knowing they are fucked.