Chapter 76

Damon immediately crashed into the back of their car and Brian was still trying to shoot at their cars. Until they ran out of ammo and were looking for a gun in the back when Brian found another gun.

"Give me that! Take the wheel and I'll shoot." Roman snatched the gun from him as he opened the hood of their car. He pointed it straight still shooting at them when Damon purposely crashed the back of their car again making Roman lose control and fell backwards.

"You son of a bitch!" He yelled as he shot one more time at Damon and looked at the tire knowing he can just shoot it. He gave a sneer on his face and he instantly moved his gun lowered.

Damon was just normal as usual as he wasn't fearing anything— one hand on the wheel, head tilted a little on his left side looking at Roman so murderous.

Before Roman could even shoot the tires, their car was once again crashed on their right side by William as Brian was now on loose control of the car.

"Shit! Get fucking inside!" Shouted Brian. Roman was loading the gun when they came across civilian cars. "Fuck!" He yelled. Roman moved aside on the passenger seat, switching with Brian.

Roman took care of William as he shot the side of William's car. William then speeds up as both of them get confused on what he's going to do. Theo on the other side rolls down his window car... laughing at them so devilishly.

"Ti manderò all'inferno." Theo said as he let Damon do the work. But little did they know that Damon had already shot the left tire of their car with his gun silencer and shot the break part.

"What the hell! No no no!" He shouted looking at the car. "I can't control the car! The break won't work!" He added as they were going a hundred and eighty mph.

Their car started wiggling and Brian couldn't control the car anymore. They had been losing their brakes for two minutes and Damon was impatient to wait and ended up crashing their car when they crashed into the oncoming civilian car.

The twenty cars left Damon's sight before the crash happened so that no one could see them. Brian and Roman's car had turned upside down, flame coming out from the car, black heavy smoke coming out and the car totally crashed.

The three stopped to look at them as they got out of their cars. "Poor civilian." Whispered Theo as William and Damon had no emotion seen on their faces.

"God damn..." Said Theo, covering his mouth from the back of his hand from a shocked and disgusted look as they all see Roman was thrown into the front windshield of the car and his skull was cracked open, making it certain that he would not be able to survive.

Damon's eyes were on Brian as he saw him bathing in his own blood, fire on his half face as he was unconscious.

"Burning alive." Said Damon as they step back a few when the cars explode. "Ah...." Said Theo as they all watched the flame go higher crossing his arms. "I could watch this all day." He added. 

They had waited a minute before leaving as Damon was still not calmed down. They went back to Russia to fix, gathered, settled things down and rebuilt their place that had been destroyed.