Chapter 62

"Akiteru..." came quietly from Miyu, who had walked over to him and was being watched. A grin appeared on his face when he looked at his sister, whom he hadn't expected to see here at all. "Miyu! Nice to see you!" the blond smiled, which was infectious for the pink-haired girl.

"Are you here to cheer Kei on?" her brother asked immediately. "No, well... kind of..." Miyu spoke and became a little unsure. "Oh yes, your boyfriend is the antagonist." Akiteru, who had almost forgotten about it, remarked.

He finally put his arms on the railing to support himself. "You do realize that you're not really under cover, right?" asked Miyu, who had always been quite open with Akiteru. Especially because he and her mother had been the first to support her. But even as a small child, she was open towards him.

"Yes...but Kei has already noticed me..." he whined slightly. "And he's looked at me so patronizingly too..." he added. "Yes, that's Kei." Miyu halfway waved him off and put her hands on the railing to support herself like her brother.

"You...you're beautiful..." stuttered a blonde-haired girl who was suddenly standing next to them. Unable to say anything, Akiteru began to grin. "Yes, aren't you? My sister has always been very pretty." he said proudly, which embarrassed Miyu.

"Si...sister? That's why Tanaka was so excited before the match with Nishinoya..." the girl mumbled. "But Sawamura proved her right. Even at the training camp when Shimizu talked about you with the other managers."

"Talked about...me?" Miyu asked, not knowing that Shimizu would talk openly to anyone. Apparently this camp had been good for her to make more friends.

"Oh, excuse me. I'm Yachi Hitoka. The new manager." , the girl introduced herself and looked down at the field. Shimizu's replacement, then. She found a pretty interesting girl.

Miyu kind of saw herself in her. Excited, shy, and thought a lot of girls besides herself were beautiful. She hoped that Shimizu would transmit other values to her. "Nice to meet you. I'm Miyu Tsukishima, but please just call me Miyu."

The blonde-haired girl looked up at her with wide eyes. It was probably very surprising for her. "Hm...Miyu like...the beauty?" the girl asked curiously.

"Oh yes. Our mother gave her that name when she saw how beautiful she was. As a baby, Miyu looked really cute with her...", Akiteru began to tell and was looked at by Miyu with her mouth slightly open. As if by magic, Akiteru ended this conversation and looked down at the pitch so that it wouldn't get any more embarrassing.

"Go Keiiii! Give it your all!"