Chapter 76

Tokyo was a huge city that almost overwhelmed you with its neon lights. Although, as Miyu knew, it was far worse in Shibuya. But as a village girl who had never been to a city like this, it was really enormous.

Crowds of people walked past her, who were on their cell phones or focused on something else. There was hardly anyone who looked at Miyu and talked about her. Probably also because it was relatively normal to be different here.

As far as Miyu knew, many models or other celebrities lived here. They were probably a bit more present among the locals. But that didn't bother Miyu. She was actually glad that they didn't pay any attention to her. Especially not their appearance.

There were posters for the spring tournament on several streets Miyu passed. For many sports fans, it was a big event that they enjoyed attending. Some stalls were showing the live broadcast on their screens, which is why Miyu had taken a closer look.

"Yes, the Karasuno really did defeat the Inarizaki." Miyu had overheard during a conversation, which had made her smile. "That number eleven is really huge."

That must be Kei then. Since the game against the Shiratorizawa, he had found his love of volleyball. According to him, a certain Bokuto had spoken of a moment that would arrive. "According to the schedule, the next match is against the Nekoma."

Shimizu had talked about that. It was a big issue between the Karasuno and the Nekoma. They used to have practice matches, but had never had a real match against each other. Seemed like this year it actually came down to that battle for the dump.

"But their number ten is insane." , said another. It was amusing how many fans the Karasuno had won again. They used to be considered collars without wings after the little titan stopped playing. But with the new first-year students, the crows had learned to fly again.

Their path finally led them to their apartment, which was in a really good location. There were bus and subway stations nearby. The main train station was not far away either.

She would reach the university in a few minutes and could even walk there. For the lab, however, she would have to travel a little further.

Miyu had already received the key to the apartment by post, which was why she had entered it straight away. There were several boxes and furniture standing around, which the removal company had already brought here. So it would be a few days before Miyu was happy with the whole apartment.

"Well then... let's get to work..."