Ch. 232: Chen Yunlan

Chen Yunlan didn't look particularly outstanding, but he had that enduring type of attractiveness. Even though he was already in his forties, he appeared to be in his early thirties due to proper maintenance, looking quite youthful.

Chen Yunlan had attractive eyes, fox-like in shape. His eyes slanted upwards, with narrow and slightly raised tails. Even though he appeared to gaze at people with a calm expression, it inexplicably made others feel he had a myriad of charm.

The term "myriad of charm" shouldn't typically be used to describe a man. However, when used to describe Chen Yunlan, it was incredibly fitting. Despite his plain appearance, those fox-like eyes added a lot of charm.

At this moment, Chen Yunlan also noticed Wei Chen and Chen Li in the elevator. He could tell from their interlocked fingers that they had a close relationship. However, Chen Yunlan didn't recognize Chen Li. He stood there, waiting for the elevator to reach his desired floor.

The three of them had the same destination, the rooftop restaurant. When the elevator arrived, Chen Yunlan exited. He had an appointment and had already given his name to the waiter, who then guided him to his table.

Wei Chen and Chen Li followed soon after. By chance, their table was right next to Chen Yunlan's. Chen Yunlan, engrossed in his conversation with the person he had invited, didn't notice Wei Chen and Chen Li. They were chatting enthusiastically, probably because they hadn't seen each other for a long time.

Chen Li glanced at Chen Yunlan's location for a moment and then shifted his focus back to the menu. Just at that moment, the server approached with the menu, which displayed a wide array of dishes, capturing Chen Li's attention.

The restaurant served the dishes promptly, and thereafter, Chen Li wholeheartedly indulged in his meal, paying no further attention to Chen Yunlan. Wei Chen, on the other hand, was solely devoted to taking care of Chen Li, effortlessly serving the dishes and expertly peeling prawns. His movements were so smooth, it had become a matter of routine.

Of course, Chen Li didn't find this strange at all. He had grown accustomed to Wei Chen's meticulous care. Even though he could easily handle his own food, he still appreciated Wei Chen's attentive assistance.

Because of time constraints, takeout food naturally couldn't compare to the restaurant's offerings. Yesterday, Chen Li had finished two servings of food meant for both of them at home because it was so delicious. Now, at the restaurant, the food tasted even better than what he had experienced at home. Chen Li couldn't resist the temptation and indulged to his heart's content.

When the dessert was served, Chen Li still wanted more, but Wei Chen stopped him. Chen Li looked at Wei Chen and softly said, "Big Brother Achen."

Wei Chen felt a surge in his heart, released his hand, and wasn't sure when he had learned to act coquettish or when he had started calling himself "Big Brother Achen." At that moment, he had no resistance left and surrendered in a matter of minutes.

Chen Li accepted the dessert from Wei Chen with a satisfied smile, his eyes crinkling. He enjoyed his meal immensely.

Observing Chen Li's contented expression, Wei Chen's stern gaze gradually softened.

Eventually, Chen Li had eaten to his heart's content and sat back in his chair, letting out a burp. He didn't even lift a finger.

Wei Chen didn't rush Chen Li; he waited for Chen Li to recover from the overindulgence. Then, he took Chen Li's hand and led him out of the restaurant. Chen Li walked slowly, feeling uncomfortable from overeating. He trailed behind Wei Chen, and when Wei Chen looked at him, he had a pitiful look on his face, saying, "Achen, I'm so full."