Ch. 297: Famous

After hearing the beep on the phone, Chen Shihuai remained stunned for a very long time before finally reacting. Immediately, he had someone check the video of the news broadcast.

Finding this video wasn't difficult. Chen Li's art exhibition, along with the live streaming online and its mention in today's news broadcast, instantly caught fire on the internet.

The buzz wasn't just because Chen Li's art was exceptional, understandable even to those without an art background. People were moved by the emotions conveyed in his paintings. Additionally, Chen Li's appearance played a part.

Chen Li had a baby face, an adorable look, and his serious and earnest demeanor in front of the news cameras was extremely endearing, attracting many fans as the video circulated online.

Moreover, after the news broadcast ended, China TV released the entire interview video on their public Weibo account.

The one-minute clip presented a different Chen Li compared to the half-hour video.

In that half-hour video, viewers got to know more about him. Undoubtedly, this young painter named Chen Li wasn't just cute in appearance but had an adorable personality too. His eyes would light up when discussing topics he was passionate about, giving off a pure and clean gaze that was very comforting to watch.

Through this half-hour video, it was evident that Chen Li had a deep understanding of China's history. But that was expected. Without a profound understanding of the country's history, how could Chen Li create such heart-stirring works that evoked a sense of national pride in every Chinese citizen's heart?

In conclusion, after this interview, what was presented to the public was a clean, clear-minded, morally upright, and a patriotic boy who had an extremely strong love for painting.

This was a persona that attracted a lot of fans. However, this persona wasn't something Chen Li pretended to be. These were just several aspects of his personality. When combined with an awe-inspiring art exhibition, Chen Li suddenly became an internet sensation.

Of course, there were also discussions about Chen Li's background. Everyone knew that even if someone was exceptionally talented at painting, reaching the heights that Chen Li did wasn't possible for an ordinary person.

However, for some reason, Chen Li's identity was well-protected. There were even hackers trying to dig up information on Chen Li, but they were blocked by robust firewalls, unable to find any private information about him.

This only served to make people increasingly certain that Chen Li's identity was definitely not simple.

Chen Li trended on social media, and his artwork "Light" emerged as well. Moreover, the news of his donation of the potentially multi-million valued "Light" to the National Art Museum had spread across the internet. This act portrayed Chen Li as selfless, making people increasingly fond of him.

Both Chen Li and his artwork "Light" were trending on Weibo. Declarations of wanting to marry Chen Li and become the mother of his children flooded in, although there were more sister fans promising to protect the purity seen in Chen Li's eyes. In short, Chen Li had become the most famous figure in the art world, with excellent reputation within the industry and massive popularity outside of it.

However, Chen Shihuai paid no attention to these happenings. His focus was solely on the few minutes of footage from the news broadcast, from the start of the art exhibition to Chen Li's one-minute interview.

He felt parched watching it, and for a moment, he even wondered if the young man in the video was his grandson. Carefully recollecting, he realized he couldn't conjure a clear image of Chen Li in his mind, only a vague impression of a very thin and timid child.