Ch. 337: Overwhelming Cuteness

The decision was made for Chen Li to attend Q University as an auditing student. It wasn't a difficult arrangement, as Q University was keen on retaining Chen Li, and this small request naturally fell into place.

With the commencement of classes at Q University, Chen Yunlan unavoidably became busier. After all, not long after returning to the country, he accepted a position as a professor at Q University's School of Fine Arts. In the new semester, he was in charge of a doctoral class. It wasn't that he was overwhelmingly busy, but a substantial part of his day was spent on campus.

On the second day of classes, Chen Li planned to audit courses in the Civil Engineering department. He was quite interested in that field, but today, Chen Yunlan happened to have classes, leaving no one to look after Qiuqiu. In the morning, Chen Li was somewhat concerned.

Wei Chen noticed this, ruffled Chen Li's hair, and said, "I'll take Qiuqiu to work today, don't worry."

Qiuqiu was happily having breakfast and, upon hearing Dad calling his name, responded with a cheerful sound before continuing to enjoy the meal.

"Wouldn't it be troublesome?" Chen Li asked. He worried that Wei Chen's busy job might be disrupted by taking care of Qiuqiu at work.

Wei Chen shook his head. "Don't worry, our chubby Qiuqiu is very well-behaved."

It seemed Qiuqiu understood that Dad was praising him, and he smiled contentedly.

Feeling somewhat reassured by Wei Chen's words, Chen Li relaxed a bit.

When it was time, Wei Chen drove Chen Li to school and then headed to the company with Qiuqiu.

Taking a baby out wasn't just about the baby; Wei Chen's hands were also occupied with bags and various other items.

Thus, the employees of Changfeng Group witnessed a sight that left them astonished - their wise and stern General Manager Big Iceberg was carrying a chubby, smiling baby to work while juggling bags of all sizes!

Changfeng Group allowed employees to bring children to work in special circumstances, understanding that everyone faces inconveniences at times. They even had caregivers and children's rooms in each department, and during vacations, they hired childcare professionals to help.

However, no one had ever imagined that one day, the General Manager of Changfeng Group would bring a child to work!

Wei Chen, who always seemed so young, now having a son? Where did that come from?

Anyway, wherever Wei Chen went, it caused quite a stir, even in the internal chat groups of Changfeng Group, which exploded with discussions about Wei Chen bringing his child to work.

"Ah! Oh my goodness! What am I seeing! General Manager Wei actually brought his son to work!!! [Image]"

"His son!!! General Manager Wei has a son!!! Who's the General Manager's wife? I'm heartbroken!!!"

"Hey, are you upstairs a new colleague? The general manager has been married for a few years already. We've been heartbroken for ages!!!"

"Ah, look at this, the general manager's gaze is so gentle! No, no, hold me, I'm also getting drowned in the general manager's eyes [Image]"

This was a close-up photo, the chubby little child was resting on Wei Chen's shoulder, their features not entirely visible. But the photo was taken very skillfully, capturing the moment when Wei Chen's eyes fell on Qiuqiu. There wasn't a hint of coldness, only warmth and immense fatherly love. It's just heart-melting!

The office chat group went wild again because of this photo, and shortly after, someone finally brought up a crucial question.

"I remember the general manager's partner is a man, right? So, this child?"