Ch. 287: Full Moon of Qiuqiu

Having received Wei Chen's praise, Chen Li was very excited. Changing Qiuqiu's diaper felt like accomplishing a great task. His big eyes sparkled with excitement and anticipation.

Wei Chen prepared the formula and approached with the bottle, gently rubbing Chen Li's head with a tender gaze.

Chen Li discarded the soiled diaper and followed behind Wei Chen, his gaze fixed on Wei Chen's hands, indicating a clear desire to feed Qiuqiu personally.

Qiuqiu wasn't much of a crier, but when he did cry, it was fierce. He would only calm down when carried around. At this moment, he seemed hungry and began crying in Fang Yun's arms.

Wei Chen swiftly went over and took Qiuqiu into his arms. Despite not recognizing people yet and not being a month old, once in Wei Chen's embrace, Qiuqiu stopped crying and lay peacefully in his arms.

After a few days of learning, Wei Chen had mastered the art of holding Qiuqiu comfortably. He cradled Qiuqiu effortlessly, placing the bottle near his mouth. Qiuqiu eagerly latched on and started drinking, clearly hungry.

Chen Li stood by, watching Qiuqiu drink milk intently, even unconsciously swallowing saliva. It wasn't that Chen Li wanted to breastfeed but witnessing Qiuqiu enjoy the milk triggered this involuntary reaction.

It had been over ten days since Qiuqiu was born. Chen Li had recovered well, the surgical incision had healed, and he was energetic, able to move freely.

Seeing Chen Li's reaction, while feeding Qiuqiu, Wei Chen whispered in his ear, "I've prepared your favorite dish in the kitchen. Sneak in later and have some. Remember to eat it sneakily."

Chen Li's eyes lit up instantly. He nodded eagerly at Wei Chen, then tiptoed and planted a kiss on Wei Chen's cheek!

These days, his diet had been extremely monotonous, mostly postpartum meals. Despite being a foodie at heart, eating almost the same things every day made him weary. He felt his taste buds fading away due to the lack of variety.

Later on, when the two elders, Chen Yunlan and Fang Yun, were busy entertaining Qiuqiu in the living room, Chen Li sneaked into the kitchen. Upon seeing the oily dish Wei Chen had hidden in the pot, Chen Li felt his craving intensify.

He glanced at the living room, noticing that Chen Yunlan and Fang Yun were occupied, and happily indulged in the extra meal Wei Chen had prepared for him.

However, Chen Yunlan and Fang Yun couldn't possibly be unaware of this.

Chen Yunlan said to Wei Chen, "You spoil him too much."

Wei Chen gently squeezed Qiuqiu's hand, his expression soft, "I asked Lan Xiping. There aren't many issues now."

Chen Yunlan naturally welcomed someone doting on her son, feeling happy for Chen Li. He then inquired about another matter, "Now that Xiao Li has given birth, when do you plan to return to the country?"

"Let's wait until Qiuqiu grows a little more," Wei Chen replied.

However, he knew he couldn't delay too long. Firstly, he had been on leave for quite a while, and no company would allow a high-ranking executive to be on leave for so long. The board's pressure was being managed by Sheng Jiaqi. Sheng Jiaqi, upon learning that Chen Li had given birth, had called him asking about his return, indicating some pressure.

Moreover, Grandfather Qu also eagerly awaited seeing his great-grandchild. Due to the time difference and Grandfather Qu's age, video calls were not practical. Despite occasional calls, Grandfather Qu couldn't help but focus on Qiuqiu. He was extremely eager to see his great-grandchild.