Ch. 279: Theme of the Art Exhibition

The New Year had passed, and once again, the matter of Chen Li's art exhibition was brought to the forefront of the agenda. Zhuge Yu, for this reason, came to F country shortly after the New Year. Sylvester also joined him, and the three titans of the art world gathered together once more.

However, just like last time, the three individuals expressed their own opinions and couldn't reach an agreement no matter how much they discussed. Amidst arguments and disputes, not a single agenda was decided throughout the day.

"Well, let's ask Xiao Li what he thinks, and we'll follow his opinion." Chen Yunlan knew that continuing like this was not a solution. With each of them having their own ideas and none conceding to the others, it was better to let Chen Li set the direction himself. They would follow the path suggested by Chen Li rather than engaging in endless arguments without reaching a decision.

Zhuge Yu and Sylvester agreed with Chen Yunlan's proposal.

So, one noon, as Chen Li had just woken up from a nap, he saw the three titans of the art world standing in front of him, their eyes gleaming.

If these three were not familiar faces to Chen Li, he might have been frightened and ran away.

"Xiao Li, do you have any thoughts on this art exhibition?" Chen Yunlan realized the distance between himself and Chen Li, making Chen Li somewhat uncomfortable. He took a step back and asked.

Chen Li glanced at the three elders in front of him. "Thoughts?"

"Yes, after all, this is your first art exhibition, and we will respect your thoughts," Zhuge Yu said, his eyes filled with encouragement, hoping Chen Li would boldly express his ideas rather than just going along with whatever they suggested.

Sylvester also encouraged Chen Li, saying, "We respect your thoughts."

"Okay, let me think about it." Chen Li's expression became serious as he began to contemplate how to approach the exhibition.

"Xiao Li, take your time to think, and let us know when you're ready," Chen Yunlan said in a softened tone, not wanting Chen Li to feel pressured.

"Okay." Chen Li nodded.

After receiving Chen Li's temporary answer, the three left. Outside, they started arguing again, this time about issues related to the venue.

Wei Chen, carrying a stack of books, calmly walked past the three arguing individuals. It had become a common sight in the past few days.

When Wei Chen returned to the bedroom, Chen Li was propping up his head, his eyes empty, lost in thought. Without disturbing Chen Li's contemplation, Wei Chen placed the books on the study table and then walked over to Chen Li.

Chen Li felt Wei Chen's approach and lifted his head to glance at him, his eyes still filled with confusion. Wei Chen reached out and rubbed Chen Li's head, gently asking, "What are you thinking about?"

"The teachers asked me to provide some direction for the art exhibition, and I'm thinking about what that direction should be." Chen Li leaned against Wei Chen's hand, feeling a bit frustrated because he had no clue about the exhibition at the moment.

"Li Li, what kind of exhibition do you hope to have?" Wei Chen changed his approach and asked.

Chen Li shook his head in confusion. He had never organized an art exhibition before, nor had he attended anyone else's. In this regard, he was a complete novice, and the question of what kind of exhibition he wanted left him stumped.

Seeing Chen Li's confused expression, Wei Chen didn't press further and changed the topic. "Li Li, the books you wanted, I've brought them back. Do you want to see them now?"