Ch. 295: Interview Accepted

The arrival and departure of several important figures were sudden, yet it didn't affect the atmosphere at the art exhibition. Perhaps when they first appeared, the invitees might have involuntarily focused on them and felt astonished. However, now, once their attention was captured by the artworks' overwhelming emotions and they immersed themselves in them, they couldn't look away. Some didn't even realize when these significant figures left.

In the livestream room, the screen was tranquil. Initially inundated with comments, the screen was now calm. If not for the increasing number of viewers displayed in the top left corner, one might have mistaken it for a broadcast with minimal attention.

Both in the live stream and at the exhibition, an unexpected quietness prevailed. Every gaze was fixed on the exhibited artworks until the final piece concluded, and only then did the live stream's camera focus on the information about the creators of this exhibition.

Chen Li's information was displayed on a board, showcasing a recent photo of him. Large eyes, long and curly eyelashes, a slightly pouted lips. At this moment, Chen Li seemed well-nourished, his face bearing a hint of baby fat, appearing quite adorable.

In the photo, with an expression that seemed lost in thought, Chen Li looked no more than twenty years old. If not for the detailed information stating Chen Li's actual age, this photo could easily deceive people into thinking Chen Li was underage. The deceptive nature of his baby face was truly powerful.

Many individuals stood in front of Chen Li's information board, driven by their desire to know the creator behind these soul-stirring, deeply patriotic artworks, after being moved and awestruck by them.

Upon discovering the true artist, those invited to the exhibition, including artists, critics, and individuals from various social spheres, were filled with surprise. Even though some knew that the creator of this exhibition was a disciple of Master Zhuge Yu and Master Sun, having met their disciple in previous gatherings, witnessing the works of art first-hand created by such a young individual left them feeling astounded.

Those who had met Chen Li before experienced a particular sensation, while those encountering his photo for the first time, along with his age on the information board, felt a similar sense of surprise and astonishment.

When they first laid eyes on the paintings, they had their own imaginations about the creator. In their minds, anyone capable of producing such works must possess rich life experiences. Perhaps not too old, but certainly not this young.

However, upon going through Chen Li's information, there was an inexplicable sense of understanding.

So, this young artist was the creator of "Light." He had entered Forbes' list of artists last year, becoming the youngest artist on that list.

He was an exceptionally outstanding and extraordinarily talented artist. After reading Chen Li's profile, many couldn't help but think that it was no wonder his paintings were commanding such sky-high prices in the art market now.

Similarly, in the live stream, Chen Li's entire profile was broadcasted in front of the audience. His age and appearance astonished the viewers. Most of the audience watching the live stream were from the art world and were familiar with "Light" and had heard of Chen Li's name.

Yet, no one had expected that Chen Li, who had surged into fame in recent years, was this young. Was he even out of university age?

After the information was revealed, the live chat started buzzing. Some commented on Chen Li's appearance, some discussed his age, and others were enlightening about the painting "Light." The screen was filled with a whirlwind of comments, overwhelming to behold.