Ch. 238: Ruru's Visit

Since it was Grandfather Wei who personally called, Wei Chen didn't refuse. On the same day in the afternoon, he bought a high-speed train ticket back to Shanghai and rushed back.

Chen Li naturally went back with Wei Chen. Regardless of Grandfather Wei's intentions, they still had to face them. The high-speed train from Beijing to Shanghai took about five hours, and when the two arrived in Shanghai, it was already late at night.

Wei Chen didn't inform anyone in the Wei family and discreetly took a taxi back to the Wei residence.

At this time, Grandfather Wei had already gone to rest. The security guard at the gate was surprised to see Wei Chen return and promptly informed Housekeeper Zhang.

Before Wei Chen could reach the main residence area, Housekeeper Zhang came out to welcome him.

"Young Master Chen, why did you come back so late? You've worked hard," Housekeeper Zhang respectfully took Wei Chen's luggage and led the way. He directly escorted them to Wei Chen's room and said, "The Master will be very pleased to see you back tomorrow. Please rest well tonight, Young Master Chen."

"Thank you, Uncle Zhang," Wei Chen replied and bid farewell to Housekeeper Zhang before closing the door.

Having just taken a nap on the high-speed train, Chen Li was not sleepy at all at this moment, and he was full of energy, walking around in the room.

Wei Chen took out a change of clothes from the wardrobe, held Chen Li's hand, and said, "Li Li, let's take a shower together."

Chen Li's eyes sparkled, and he nodded repeatedly.

In the bathroom, Wei Chen couldn't resist Chen Li's teasing and gently initiated an intimate moment. By the time they got dressed and came out, an hour had already passed.

The clothes Wei Chen had prepared for Chen Li were purchased last summer when Chen Li first came to the Wei family. Surprisingly, they seemed a bit tight now. Even the sleep pants that used to reach his ankles were now showing his ankles.

Wei Chen reached out and ruffled Chen Li's hair, saying, "Li Li, you've grown taller and healthier."

Spending day and night together, these subtle changes were not easily noticeable, but now, as they put on the clothes from the previous year, all the changes became evident.

"It's Achen who has raised me well," Chen Li smiled, the corners of his eyes were slightly red, a reminder of their recent intimacy.

"Are you saying I'm raising a pig?" Wei Chen was in a good mood, and they were even joking now.

"You are raising a pig!" Chen Li replied confidently. With Wei Chen's care, he ate well and had the freedom to do what he liked without any distractions. What else could it be but "raising a pig"?

Wei Chen chuckled. This was the first time he heard someone compare himself to a pig. Then he reached out, lifted Chen Li horizontally, and gently placed him on the soft bed, kissing his forehead. "Time to sleep."

Even though Wei Chen no longer lived in the old Wei family residence, the staff here still maintained the cleanliness of Wei Chen's room. The bed sheets and covers were periodically taken out to bask in the sun, so there was still a lingering scent of sunshine in the room.

Chen Li snuggled into the warm covers, his big eyes fixed on Wei Chen. He patted the spot beside him and said, "Achen, come up and sleep."

As Wei Chen lay on the bed, Chen Li rolled over and nestled in Wei Chen's arms. In a dominant posture, he used both his hands and feet to encircle Wei Chen and said, "Achen, good night."