Ch. 334: Is Biological

Chen Li stood on tiptoe, kissed Wei Chen's lips, and narrowed his eyes with a smile.

"I believe in Achen. In this world, I trust Achen the most."

It was Achen who gently pulled him out of the dark, sealed world. It was Achen who made him perceive this colorful world, and it was Achen who brought him everything.

Chen Li knew that in this world, Achen was wholeheartedly good to him, everything he did was for him.

So, why wouldn't he have a reason to believe in Achen?

In this world, anyone could deceive him, but Chen Li believed that only Wei Chen wouldn't deceive him.

Wei Chen's eyes were filled with endless tenderness. He reached out and embraced Chen Li, feeling his heart full and incredibly happy.

The couple left the airport, not heading back to Wei's residence but went directly to the hotel where Wei Yan's wedding was scheduled, booking a room in advance.

When Wei Yan heard that the two had arrived, he made time to come to the hotel.

Wei Yan didn't reminisce much with Wei Chen; instead, they discussed some company matters. Last year, in the middle of the year, Wei Chen and Wei Yan had jointly founded a company, quietly merging it with the Chen family's previous enterprise. Jiang Ye also invested. The company founded by the two brothers was rapidly developing in Shanghai, emerging as a strong dark horse.

However, outsiders were unaware that the big boss behind this company was the two young masters from the Wei family.

Wei Yan and Wei Chen discussed work matters for over an hour until Housekeeper Zhang came over and interrupted their conversation. Housekeeper Zhang knocked on Wei Chen's door respectfully and said, "Young Master Chen, the old master asked me to bring you and Young Master Chen Li back home."

If the old master sent Housekeeper Zhang to invite them, it meant that the old master wanted Wei Chen and Chen Li to return to the Wei family. If they didn't go back with Housekeeper Zhang now, the next step might be the old master coming directly.

"Okay." Wei Chen understood this reasoning and didn't hesitate. Together with Chen Li, he got into Housekeeper Zhang's car and headed back to the Wei family home.

The old master was waiting in the living room. When he saw Wei Chen and Chen Li walking in hand in hand, he straightened his back slightly and said, "Back already?"

Although his face didn't show a kind expression, his tone wasn't as harsh as before, showing some consideration for Chen Li's status.

"Yeah." Wei Chen nodded and addressed him as "Grandfather."

Chen Li followed behind Wei Chen and also said, "Grandfather."

Both of them only used polite titles, devoid of any emotional tone.

"Grandfather, if there's nothing else, Li Li and I will go upstairs to rest."

At present, there wasn't much affection left between Wei Chen and the Wei family, just the final shred of a bond waiting to be torn apart.

He had helped the Wei family escape from the blame of the Chen family, one reason was because in the eyes of the Chen family, he and the Wei family were inseparable. If he didn't find a solution, he'd be sitting duck. Secondly, it was also due to Wei Chen's sense of responsibility. Despite the numerous cold-hearted actions of Grandfather Wei and Wei Zhenxiong, he, Wei Chen, was still surnamed Wei. He was a part of this Wei family. When the Wei family faced difficulties, he should step forward.

But that was all.

"Achen!" Grandfather Wei called out to Wei Chen.

Wei Chen halted but didn't turn back.