Ch. 288: Becoming an Older Brother

The sound of Qiuqiu's crying was like a bucket of cold water poured down, instantly extinguishing the couple's enthusiasm. Wei Chen and Chen Li couldn't help but exchange a glance, sensing that there would be many days like this in the future.

"Li Li, you keep washing up, I'll go and check." Wei Chen casually grabbed a towel to wrap around himself and stepped out of the bathroom.

When Wei Chen lifted Qiuqiu, he could feel the warmth coming from the diaper, so he deftly changed it.

By the time Wei Chen finished changing the diaper, Qiuqiu, who was awake, refused to lie down in the crib and insisted on being held by Wei Chen. As soon as his head touched the crib, Qiuqiu's expression changed, and he was on the verge of crying in the next second.

Wei Chen, helpless, could only pace around the room while holding Qiuqiu. When Chen Li emerged from the bathroom after his shower, Qiuqiu was still awake, staring with big eyes, glancing around.

Seeing Wei Chen still in a towel, Chen Li reached out to take the heavy Qiuqiu, instructing Wei Chen to go change.

However, Qiuqiu had already decided on Wei Chen. As soon as he was in Chen Li's hands, he made a crying expression. Chen Li quickly walked around the room with Qiuqiu, but he was still unwilling and wanted Wei Chen to hold him.

With quick movements, Wei Chen changed into pajamas and promptly took Qiuqiu back. The crying Qiuqiu in the previous moment instantly stopped upon being in Wei Chen's arms.

"Little troublemaker!" Chen Li playfully poked Qiuqiu's nose but didn't exert much force. "Always stealing Achen from me!"

Chen Li realized that Qiuqiu was most attached to Wei Chen. As long as Wei Chen was around, Qiuqiu absolutely wouldn't let anyone else hold him. If someone else tried, he would cry, and even Chen Li couldn't manage. Wasn't this akin to competing with Chen Li for Wei Chen?

Wei Chen sensed the complaint in Chen Li's tone but also detected a hint of indulgence. He held Qiuqiu, leaned in, and briefly kissed Chen Li's lips, exchanging a fiery moment. Finally, he uttered a rare endearment, "Li Li, I'll always belong to you."

Satisfied, Chen Li finally returned to bed, his features curved with contentment.

Children wake up and fall asleep quickly. Before long, Qiuqiu had fallen asleep. One good thing about Qiuqiu was that once he slept, nothing, not even loud noises, could wake him except when he was hungry or needed a diaper change at night. Therefore, he was easy to handle at night, sleeping soundly. After feeding him this time, Qiuqiu would sleep through until morning, making him quite an easy child to care for.

With Qiuqiu asleep now, Wei Chen put him back in the crib. As soon as Qiuqiu lay on his small bed, he raised his hands, kicked a few times, and then laid down in a starfish position.

After covering Qiuqiu with a small blanket, Wei Chen climbed into bed.

As soon as Wei Chen got into bed, Chen Li, who was still awake, nestled into Wei Chen's embrace, claiming his embrace.

They both reached out and tightly embraced each other. Wei Chen gently kissed Chen Li's forehead.

Later, Chen Li looked up at Wei Chen, his eyes sparkling. "Achen, shall we continue?" They had been interrupted by Qiuqiu in the bathroom earlier, so it was only natural to resume now.

As Chen Li spoke, his hands mischievously slipped into Wei Chen's pajamas.

"Okay," Wei Chen's voice became husky. With a swift movement, he pinned Chen Li beneath him, capturing his lips, and Chen Li naturally responded fervently.