50

They spent the next day looking at all the options for their wedding before deciding to get married in the bed and breakfast in town. "I think this will be perfect." Lena exclaimed. "I like it too. It's perfect, it's quiet and hidden from everyone and it has room for everyone." Kara added. "Ok then! This is where you'll get married then." Eliza said. "Yes!" Lilian stated. "Well let's go make arrangements to rent it out for our desired date." Lena said as she and Kara walked over to the owner of the bed and breakfast. "We'd like to rent this out for our wedding on October 16th of next year." Lena stated. "There's a few fee's to deal with first." The owner said. "We'll be handling those." Lilian stated as she pointed between herself and Eliza. The owner nodded as he pulled out the paperwork.

As their mothers filled out the paperwork Kara and Lena explored the place. "It's absolutely perfect. Our guests can sit here and we can dance here...and then it'll be off to our honeymoon...." Lena stated. "Our honeymoon? Where will that be?" Kara asked. "I'm thinking maybe a private island or mountains...someplace where we'll be all alone." Lena whispered. They shared a quick kiss before getting interrupted by their mothers clearing their throats. "Everything's all set." Eliza said. "Ok..let's go grab some lunch shall we?" Lena suggested.

The four of them headed to the local cafe where they were quickly seated at a table. "So now the venue's taken care of, where are you two headed on your honeymoon?" Lilian asked. "We're thinking of a private island." Lena replied. "Oh? That sounds lovely. Have. You two gotten your outfits for your engagement party?" Eliza asked. "Yes. They're ready and waiting at the penthouse." Kara replied. "Good, good! I'll be coming down next week for it." Eliza replied. "Ok! We'll have the room ready for you mom." Kara replied.

After lunch they returned to Eliza's house where they spent the afternoon and evening finalizing the guest list and decorating decisions. "We'll have security guards posted at all the entrances and exits and on the grounds too, just in case paparazzi make an appearance." Lilian stated. "Good idea. We don't need them snooping around." Eliza replied. Kara and Lena just smiled and nodded along as their mom's talked.