62

After the festivities came to an end Kara and Lena headed to the private airport to board the private plane. "Private island here we come!" Kara exclaimed happily. "Yes..I'm gonna ravish you the entire time we're away." Lena whispered as she pulled Kara into her lap. "Lee! We have to sit in our own seats till the planes up in the air." Kara whispered. "The planes still on the ground, and will be till it's finally fueled up." Lena growled. Kara blushed at her wife's words. "Lena Danvers-Luthor you are insufferable." Kara whispered. "Yes I am...and you still married me." Lena replied. Kara slid off her lap and sat down beside her buckling herself in. "And I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat." Kara replied.

A few minutes went by before the pilot announced that they were preparing to take off. "Ready for our honeymoon to begin?" Lena asked. "More than anything." Kara replied with a smile as they were lifted into that air. It was pitch black outside the windows of the jet leaving only the building lights to look at. Kara slid her window shade down and turned to see Lena dozing off. "Lee....lets go to the bed and sleep. I can see you're exhausted let's go to bed." Kara cooed as she extended her hand to her wife.

They took their time to get into their pajamas. All the stress from the wedding was catching up to them, all the planning, the dancing, the rich food they ate was causing them to be sluggish. Once they were in their pajamas they crawled under the covers and gravitated towards each other pulling each other close underneath the covers. "Good night wifey...." Lena whispered. "Good night wifey..." Kara replied as Lena snugged deeper into Kara's arms.