51

Two weeks had passed since they found their wedding destination and now the fiancé's were preparing themselves for their engagement party. "So Lex and Eve will be coming in next week." Lena said. "And Eliza's coming this weekend." Kara added. "And then it's our engagement party...are you ready for this?"  Lena asked. "Yes. I'm very ready for all of this." Kara replied with a smile. "Me too." Lena replied. "Now...our save the dates are out along with our invitations now what shall we do?" Kara asked. "Well it is the weekend...and we are all alone..." Lena purred. Lena wrapped her arms around Kara's waist pulling into a heated kiss.

Just as their shirts were being removed there was a knock on their door. "Ugh! I'm gonna kill whoever that is!" Lena groaned as they pulled apart. "Let's just get our shirts on and go see who it is." Kara groaned. Lena opened the door to see Alex and Sam standing there holding three boxes of pizza in their hands. "Hey! Are we interrupting something?" Sam asked wagging her eyebrows at them. "Yes you were. I was about to have my way with my fiancé when you knocked." Lena stated. Alex made a face of disgust and Sam just burst out laughing. Lena and Kara looked at each other and laughed at the face Alex was making. "So you brought pizza, it would be a waste if we didn't eat it. Now come on let's sit down and eat pizza and forget about what you idiots interrupted." Kara stated.

The four of them sat on the sofa and began making conversation about the engagement party. "So you two picked out a venue?" Sam asked. "Yea we decided to go with the B&B in Midvale." Kara replied. "The one that we went to after prom?" Alex asked. "Yep!" Kara replied. "You've been there before?" Lena asked. "After prom...it's a long story." Kara replied. "We have time Kara...spill the beans." Sam said. "Well...it was Alex's senior prom and she went with this random guy since then mom didn't know she was into women yet...Alex and I rented a room at the B&B so she could sneak in Jenna...and well our plan was working until Jenna and Alex made too much noise...I did my best to make excuses so they didn't call mom but...they did call mom and well...mom caught Alex and Jenna in the middle of having sex." Kara explained. Lena and Sam burst out laughing while Alex turned red in the face. "That's the best story I've ever heard!" Sam gasped laughing. "It was embarrassing.... I wanted to die!" Alex groaned. "I think it's great!" Lena replied. "I hate all of you right now!" Alex groaned covering her face with her hands.