57

It's now one week till their wedding and today they're taking the day off to head to Midvale together. Everyone else would be coming up that weekend. "I'm so ready for this!" Kara says as she climbed into the passenger seat of the suv. "Me too!"  Lena replied as Kara shut the door. "Heres to our happily ever after!" Kara squealed as they pulled out of the parking garage.

"I just hope Lex doesn't give an embarrassing speech." Lena groans. "Lex? I'm more worried about Alex giving one." Kara replied. Both women burst out in fits of laughter as they thought about what their siblings could say to embarrass them. "Whatever they say...we'll have plenty of time to forget it on our honeymoon..." Lena replied. "Mmm the honeymoon....its gonna be amazing." Kara replied with a smile.

Back in National City Alex and Sam were just finishing up making plans to take off work themselves for the wedding. "Did you get it approved?" Sam asked when she called Alex. "Yes dear! Just got it approved. What about you?" Alex asked. "Yes! I'm all set for the wedding!" Sam replied. "Good! Now I'm gonna go work on my speech." Alex said. "You haven't written it yet?" Sam snapped. "Not yet...we have a week." Alex groaned. "Go get it done." Sam stated. "Yes love I'm leaving work now. I'll have it written in a few minutes." Alex said as she ended the call.

Back on the road Kara and Lena have just pulled off at the diner to have some lunch before continuing their journey. "What can I get you two ladies?" The waitress asked. "I'll have the chicken bacon club and fries and a glass of lemonade." Kara said. "And I'll have the bacon cheese burger with onion rings and a glass of coke." Lena replied as they handed back their menus. "In a few hours we'll be at Eliza's and we'll have a few days to hangout just the three of us." Lena said. "I know! I can't wait." Kara replied.