Chapter 1 System 520

[My dears, this is a story with two male protagonists. Two male protagonists, a cute and soft little beauty. Those who don't like this should be careful to avoid it.]

    "Yanyan, do you want to go to the human world again?"

    A little squirrel stood on the boy's shoulder and looked at the boy who was looking at the sunset with longing in his eyes.

    Although I knew Yanyan was very beautiful, I still accidentally got fascinated by her.

    "No!"

    The soft voice made the little squirrel's heart melt.

    Mu Yan retorted guiltily.

    The pink little hands were almost twisted into a knot by him, the white cat ears on his head moved, and the tails behind him also swung their own.

    The little squirrel looked at Mu Yan's delicate little face with a sad look.

    Don't mention how distressed he was, but he couldn't help Mu Yan.

    The afterglow of the sunset shone on Mu Yan's fair and delicate cheeks, making her look even more attractive.

    If you ignore the loneliness in Mu Yan's eyes.

    Mu Yan watched the sun slowly disappear behind the mountain and lowered his head sadly.

    "Yanyan, don't be sad. The human world is scary."

    The little squirrel hurriedly comforted the beautiful boy with a sad face.

    Mu Yan turned into a kitten with grievance and walked into the depths of the jungle.

    The little squirrel followed Mu Yan and chattered.

    "Yanyan, I am here, and Grandpa Tree, and many small animals are with you.

    Grandpa Tree said that the outside world is very dangerous." Mu

    Yan grew up in this forest and always heard other small animals talking about the human world.

    This made Mu Yan very curious, and he also wanted to see if the human world was really as colorful as they said.

    "Yeah."

    Mu Yan responded to the little squirrel softly.

    The little squirrel ran back happily to sleep.

    In fact, it also wanted to sleep with Mu Yan, but the small animals in the whole forest liked Mu Yan very much.

    As a result, no one dared to sleep with Mu Yan. If they slept, they didn't know what terrible things would happen.

    Mu Yan couldn't sleep, so he sneaked out and sat by the stream. His white feet were soaked in the stream, swaying. Because of his excessive movements, the stream water splashed directly onto his slightly red face, making Mu Yan look even more charming.

    "Plop~"

    The sound of something falling into the water attracted Mu Yan's attention.

    Mu Yan walked barefoot on the green grass by the stream. The grass seemed to have intelligence. Wherever Mu Yan stepped on it, it would grow.

    It protected Mu Yan's pink feet well.

    "Hey, what is this?"

    Mu Yan whispered, while fishing out the light ball that sank to the bottom of the stream from the stream, and held it up to his eyes to look carefully.