The Delicate and Soft Alpha (11)

Black Mist Mountain, the seventh day.

    Si Nianchen has encountered some high-level mutant plants one after another since he encountered the C-level mutant snake beast. He

    has consumed a lot of mental energy along the way, and now he is hiding in a cave with his friend Wu Hao in a miserable state.

    "Damn, I always feel that this mutant creature is always chasing us two."

    Wu Hao's face was covered with mud, and he couldn't see what he looked like.

    He didn't forget to curse.

    "It's because you are too weak."

    Si Nianchen taunted mercilessly.

    Although Wu Hao is also an S-level Alpha, his mental power is not as high as Si Nianchen's, and Wu Hao can't be much better when he changes his bride every night.

    "Alas, Chen, what you said is wrong. Don't you see what level of mutant creatures we encountered?"

    Wu Hao muttered dissatisfiedly.

    "Okay, it's the last day, and the supplies should be delivered now. Let's go find supplies first."

    Si Nianchen stood up and looked at the situation outside.

    Wu Hao also stood up. Although they were very embarrassed along the way, they still had a good harvest.

    They were all crystal cores above C level, although they were not short of them.

    Live broadcast room

    A356: Ah, worthy of being an S-level Alpha, handsome and cool.

    A222: This Black Mist Mountain is so generous, so many high-level mutant creatures.

    C211: I heard that Black Mist Mountain originally had mutant creatures thrown in to prepare for the exercise.

    B311: This crystal core is hard to find now, I want to participate in this exercise.

    C234: Ah, behind, behind.

    B344: I dare not look.

    A243: What is this thing, so big, like a snake, but not like.

    Watching Si Nianchen and his friends in the live broadcast room finally find their teammates, but when they didn't pay attention, mutant plants suddenly appeared behind them, and the people in the live broadcast room were crazy about swiping the screen. Before Si Nianchen

    had time to be happy, he found that they were surrounded by a group of mutant creatures.

    Seeing this situation, the principal in the control room felt nervous.

    "Nothing will happen."

    While speaking, he inadvertently looked at Si Yanbai on the side.

    But Si Yanbai only had Mu Yan in his eyes, and it seemed that he didn't care about Si Nianchen's life or death at all.

    "Are they in trouble?"

    Mu Yan felt a chill on his back when he looked at the situation.

    Si Yanbai: "No, I believe in Nian Chen."

    Si Nian Chen: Thank you.

    The live broadcast room was very bloody. The mental power of several people was almost exhausted, and they could only use weapons.