Star Wars Kitten (31)

"Ayan, your second brother is on a mission and can't come back for the time being. When he comes back, I will introduce you to each other."

Marshal Mu looked at Mu Yan with a happy face.

"Okay."

Mu Yan replied in a low voice.

Several people wanted to hug Mu Yan, but seeing Qi Yan with a bad face, they stopped.

Although the Federation looks peaceful on the surface, it is actually peaceful inside.

It all depends on the cruelty of the monarch.

Everyone in the Federation knows that the monarch is a cruel person, cruel to himself and even more cruel to others.

Almost no one dares to disobey the monarch.

Although the monarch is cruel, his management system is also first-class.

That's why no people came out to resist, because the monarch's cruelty is only aimed at enemies and people who are not good for him.

"Ayan, do you want to go home with us?"

Mu Qing said cautiously.

Mu Yan was stunned for a while.

Go home?

Turning his head to look at Qi Yan beside him, he thought of his mission again.

"I, I want to accompany Qi Yan, is it okay?"

Mu Yan said weakly.

He also wanted to go back and take a look, but he felt that the mission was more important, otherwise 520 would be sad.

Mu Yan thought seriously.

After hearing Mu Yan's words, the atmosphere around Qi Yan eased a lot.

He looked at the family of four opposite.

"Okay, if you are okay, you can go back. I will take time to bring Yanyan to see you."

Qi Yan completely regarded himself as a family member.

Anyway, Yanyan and he are engaged, and they will be together sooner or later.

Several people from the Mu family: ...

Thank you!

Although they dare not act rashly in front of the monarch, the Mu family is also a famous family in the Federation.

Naturally, they will not let Mu Yan suffer any grievances.

But looking at the monarch's appearance, it is impossible to take Yan back.

Mu Yan also wanted to stay, and the few people had no choice but to leave in disgrace.

"Yanyan, I feel a little uncomfortable."

Qi Yan covered his chest and pretended to be pitiful.

Mu Yan looked at Qi Yan's uncomfortable face, pursed his lips tightly, and his face was full of worry. .

He stood up and touched Qi Yan's chest.

"Where do you feel uncomfortable? Is there anything I can do?"

520 said that he would reduce the riot value of the tasker.

Although he didn't know why, he felt that the other person was uncomfortable and he should do something.

The stupid kitten didn't know that he was being deceived. He

was still anxiously thinking about what to do.