Star Wars Kitten (4)

Mu Yan felt something pressing on him in a daze.

It was so heavy that he couldn't push it away no matter how hard he pushed.

He whimpered in pain, and the sound was soft and sticky. Baihu, who was pressing on Mu Yan, was startled by the sound. Looking at the person who was obviously uncomfortable, he could only slowly get off Mu Yan.

Feeling that the thing pressing on him had left, Mu Yan felt relieved and continued to sleep.

Baihu looked at Mu Bai who was still sleeping, and was reluctant to continue to disturb him. He quietly nestled aside and watched Mu Yan sleep.

Mu Yan was not honest at all when he slept. Looking at the white waist exposed outside and the quilt kicked away by Mu Yan.

Baihu could only climb up and cover Mu Yan.

Then he pressed down the quilt to prevent Mu Yan from kicking it again.

Baihu felt that he liked this person very much. His body smelled good, and his mental riot that made him painful was suppressed.

Baihu didn't want him to know, and wanted to hide the person on the bed so that he could only watch it himself.

Mu Yan was awakened by hunger. It was all because of this interstellar. The nutrient solution was really hard to drink.

In a daze, he seemed to see a tall figure next to him.

Mu Yan closed his eyes again in fear.

"520, what's lying on my bed?"

Mu Yan was too scared to move.

[Oh, it's your dear big tiger. ]

520 was weird and couldn't accept the fact that Yanyan had fallen in love with someone else.

Looking at the comfortable white tiger, the angrier he got.

Mu Yan might not know, but 520 knew that this should be the spirit of the tyrant. It

was really shameless. He arranged Yanyan in such a corner and had the nerve to take advantage of Yanyan.

When Mu Yan heard that it was the white tiger, he opened his eyes happily and pounced on it.

He buried his face in the white tiger's soft fur and purred happily.

The cat ears came out uncontrollably.

The white tiger's mood instantly improved after Mu Yan pounced on him.

He rubbed his big head against Mu Yan's body.

It was so comfortable, and the fragrance of the kitten was stronger.

The two of them were having fun, and no one noticed the person who suddenly appeared at the door.

It was not until the other party walked in that the white tiger stood in front of Mu Yan and roared threateningly at the man.

[Ahhh~ Yanyan is a villain, a big tyrant villain.]

520's scream made Mu Yan's handsome face wrinkled instantly.

So noisy!

"Tyrant? What is a tyrant? Can it be eaten?"

Faced with Mu Yan's three consecutive questions, 520 was speechless.

He forgot that his beautiful host had no common sense at all.

[It is the person who is against the protagonist in the small world. This is the biggest villain. His name is Shen Han, and he is also your husband in this world.]