The Delicate and Soft Alpha (2)

"Boss Si, where are you going now?"

    The assistant watched the boss rush out of the office as soon as the meeting was over.

    "No need to follow me, I'm leaving work early today."

    With one sentence, the man disappeared around the corner.

    Assistant: ...

    At this time, Mu

    Yan curiously turned around the room and found that the room was really big. He turned around and collapsed on the bed, not wanting to move at all.

    It's so strange, why am I so tired, I feel that my body is not under my control at all.

    Mu Yan was weak all over, lying on the bed and gradually closed his eyes.

    "Click."

    The door was opened from the outside.

    "What's going on, didn't I say to put it here?"

    A red-haired young man was rummaging around in the room, muttering.

    He couldn't find anything outside, so he pushed open the inner room and walked in.

    Seeing someone on the bed, he walked forward with confusion.

    Big brother, didn't you go to work? That's not right.

    Seeing a touch of white hair, the young man immediately discarded that idea.

    Big brother should have gone to discuss cooperation, so who is the person lying on the bed?

    Walk over quietly and carefully pull open the quilt.

    The young man was stunned. His elder brother actually had a mistress in his house, and she was an Omega.

    This Omega was so pretty. Her small face was suffocated pink, and her red lips were moist and full. The

    young man couldn't help blushing.

    The hair seemed to be cut by the young man accidentally, but it didn't affect the young man's beauty.

    The young man thought that if he didn't come, the other party might suffocate him to death.

    She was the most beautiful of all the Omegas he had seen.

    After the cleansing of the end of the world, humans gradually evolved and three genders appeared: Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

    Alpha and Omega have glands on the back of their necks, which will emit fragrance, but

    Beta has no glands for pheromones, so it doesn't smell good.

    Alpha's emotionality can be solved by Omega, but Beta accounts for the highest proportion, followed by Alpha, and Omega is the rarest.

    Therefore, Omega is visibly precious, and all Omega must be reported to the country.

    While the genders evolved, mental power also evolved. If there were no mental power, humans might have been extinct long ago.

    Just as the young man was absorbed in looking at the person on the bed, the door was opened again.

    He turned around and saw the person coming in, and hurriedly lowered his head.

    "Brother, I, I'm here to get something."

    The young man's tone was visibly flustered.

    "Get out, who told you to come in? You are not allowed to come in without my permission in the future."