Star Wars Kitten (32)

"Let me go, no, you can't do this to me, I'm the most favored prince of the empire, no."

Heart-wrenching roars came from the cold laboratory, but the staff inside were obviously used to it.

The roars gradually weakened.

The people inside were obviously unrecognizable.

Various instruments were inserted into the bloody body.

Only the weak breath could prove that the person was still alive.

"Tsk, another useless one."

The experimenter on the side was full of disgust.

Before he finished speaking, the whole laboratory dissipated in a deafening explosion.

Maybe the experimenter inside never thought that he would be gone just like that.

Not far away, Qi Qiao's eyes reflected the sparks of the explosion.

They have been dormant for so many years just to pull down the imperial family.

Now it's just a small step.

"Military Advisor, it's solved."

The person who suddenly appeared behind Qi Qiao whispered.

"Yeah."

Qi Qiao nodded, still looking at the grand scene of the explosion not far away.

It's so beautiful!

Qi Qiao's cold and beautiful face looked even more gorgeous under the light of the fire.

While he was still admiring the beauty of the explosion, he suddenly felt something in his arms.

Mu Yan looked at Qi Qiao's face so close with a confused look on his face.

Not long ago.

Qi Yan had something to do, so she let Mu Yan stay alone to play.

Then she left in a hurry.

Mu Yan was just about to bask in the sun and take a nap.

520 suddenly appeared.

[Yanyan, we must go over to help Qi Qiao reduce his mental turmoil this time. It has now risen to 40%. ]

520 couldn't understand that this mental turmoil could be affected by mood. It was really, and he seriously suspected that it was deliberately making things difficult.

Then, before Mu Yan could react, he appeared in Qi Qiao's arms.

Mu Yan didn't dare to move, and was directly frightened by the explosion that was still going on, and huddled up like a cat.

The clothes were still hanging on Qi Qiao's hand.

Qi Qiao looked at the trembling kitten in his arms, and quickly made a mental barrier to block the sound of the explosion.

He left the place quickly and stayed away from the explosion.

He never expected that Mu Yan would run into his arms at this time. He

gently patted the kitten's back to comfort the frightened Mu Yan.

Mu Yan had indeed never seen such a scene. The strong explosion accompanied by the flames gave Mu Yan the illusion that he was the one being burned.

[Yan Yan, don't be afraid. That thing is far away from you. Don't be afraid.]

520 looked at Mu Yan who was trying hard to push himself into Qi Qiao's arms, feeling both regretful and distressed.