Star Wars Kitten (3)

Mu Yan was knocked unconscious.

He sat up from the ground in confusion, and raised his face which was pale because of the pain.

He saw a person who looked down at him with a gloomy face. He

shrank back in fear.

Tears flowed down his cheeks uncontrollably.

"You, who are you, why did you throw me."

There was an obvious cry in his soft voice. Qi

Qiao carefully observed the person in front of him. The other party did not look like a member of the imperial royal family at all.

Because the members of the imperial royal family all have iconic golden pupils.

The pupils of the person in front of him were as blue as the deep sea and filled with tears because of the pain.

He looked pitiful and beautiful.

520 in the space was completely stunned.

How could this person suddenly come here?

It shouldn't be.

The plot is not like this.

[Yan Yan, you're done, don't be afraid, if he wants to attack you again, I will open a teleportation array for you. ]

Although this teleportation array will have some sequelae.

It was the first time that Mu Yan met such a fierce person, and it was inevitable that he could not react.

He stared at Qi Qiao vigilantly.

Qi Qiao squatted down, lifted Mu Yan's chin, rubbed it hard, and soon the small piece of skin slowly turned red.

Look directly into those clear, ignorant eyes.

"Who are you?"

The tone was full of oppression.

Mu Yan wanted to escape from those big hands, but it was useless.

Suddenly he felt more wronged.

"I, I won't tell you, you are a bad guy."

Qi Qiao looked at the delicate villain and rarely restrained the mental power running around in his body.

Mu Yan couldn't feel the mental power at all, but felt that this bad guy was suddenly not so cold.

"Aren't you the little prince of the empire?"

There was certainty in his tone.

"Who is the little prince?"

Mu Yan was directly frightened and confused. He couldn't remember for a while, and his face was full of confusion.

520 anxiously explained to Mu Yan: [It's the younger brother of the person Yan Yan replaced. ]

[But I still don't know him. ]

Mu Yan replied 520.

Qi Qiao looked at Mu Yan's appearance, what else is there to understand, this empire has replaced a little fool.

But this little fool is pretty good.

She is innocent and simple.

I don't know where the Empire found such a beauty, or the Empire didn't even realize what the person they sent looked like.