The "school bully" is a little crybaby (11)

The movement here was naturally seen by the students around.

    Seeing Shen Ye holding the hand of the new classmate, they all wanted to go through Shen Ye and hold that little hand.

    But no one dared. Although Shen Ye was the illegitimate son of the Shen family, no one dared to provoke Shen Ye casually.

    Those who provoke Shen Ye will not show up in school the next day.

    Yu Heng couldn't help but doubt in his heart. He didn't expect that the person who showed kindness to him would come to this school and have the same name as the school bully who bullied his classmates.

    But he still determined his inner thoughts. The other party could never be the school bully who did all kinds of evil.

    Then he looked at Shen Ye next to Mu Yan, his eyes full of envy.

    It would be great if he could sit with Mu Yan.

    The students around him also realized that the name was very familiar.

    But no one would believe that such a weak-looking little beauty would be the school bully who made people afraid.

    Shen Ye naturally noticed the envious and jealous eyes of the students around him, and he felt uncomfortable.

    I didn't expect that Guaiguai would be so popular.

    The teacher of the morning class walked in soon, and Mu Yan stared blankly at his empty desk.

    ...

    Looking at the classmates around him, all of them had books, and Mu Yan felt a little socially dead.

    Shen Ye looked at the person who almost buried his head under the desk, and he was so cute.

    "Read with me."

    Shen Ye's voice immediately made Mu Yan show an expression of disbelief.

    Mu Yan didn't expect Shen Ye to ask him to read together, and he felt incredible.

    Then, Mu Yan looked at the words in the book, uh...

    Why did he know the words, but he couldn't recognize them when they were put together.

    Mu Yan was overwhelmed.

    And the teacher's lectures were even more incomprehensible than those of Grandpa Dashu.

    Mu Yan's little face was wrinkled into a bun, but he started to peck at

    rice. Shen Ye looked at Mu Yan who was about to hit his forehead, and reached out his hand to cushion Mu Yan.

    Mu Yan fell asleep with peace of mind.

    The teacher on the stage would not care. In college, it all depends on self-consciousness.

    Besides, people who can study here basically have families with money. Even if the grades are not good, their families will arrange their future. Mu Yan

    slept for two hours in a row.

    Shen Ye seemed to not feel the numbness in his hands, and kept the same action for two hours.

    When the bell rang, Mu Yan woke up.

    Mu Yan looked at his purple hands and felt guilty. He stole a glance at Shen Ye and found that Shen Ye was looking at him.

    "Thank you. Is your hand uncomfortable? I'll rub it for you."

    Mu Yan's voice was very low. If Shen Ye hadn't been close to him, he might not have heard it clearly.