Star Wars Kitten (33)

520 checked and found that Qi Qiao's mental power was below the safe value.

It seems that Yanyan's hard work was not in vain.

Looking at the slightly white sky outside, Qi Yan will go crazy if Yanyan is not sent back.

Um!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

520 screamed wildly.

I knew something was weird, so that's it.

This bastard.

520 couldn't understand why the characters in the small world could do this.

Looking at Qi Qiao suddenly opened his eyes and smiled sarcastically at the air.

520:...

Angry to death (?_?).

520 ran to the main god space to complain to the main system.

Woo woo woo, it's too bullying.

When Mu Yan suddenly disappeared and reappeared, Qi Qiao wondered if there was something helping.

So after Mu Yan was appeased, he made a high-level shield.

Unexpectedly, the fluctuation was detected just now.

It seems that the thing is not that powerful.

Qi Qiao fell asleep peacefully after finding that the fluctuation had disappeared and Mu Yan was still in his arms.

Main God Space

"Boss, wuwuwu, are you kidding me? I quit."

520 floated in front of a red-haired man angrily.

"What's wrong?"

"You're still asking, are you guys messing with me on purpose? Why can someone in the small world interfere with the system?"

520 was so angry that he turned into a human form, pounced on the man, and bit the man's neck directly.

"Be good, don't bite. Didn't I give you a chance to retire? You chose the host yourself."

The red-haired man narrowed his eyes slightly and lifted 520's butt to make it more comfortable.

"Wuwuwu~"

520 was so angry that he forgot that the person in front of him didn't like others to get close to him.

He opened his mouth in embarrassment and disappeared directly in the main god space, returning to his own territory to shut himself up.

The red-haired man's eyes were full of tenderness. He sighed helplessly and chased after him.

--Mu

Yan felt something was wrong in a daze.

Hmm?

He licked it twice.

So salty!

Mu Yan opened his eyes and saw a white chin.

Look at the saliva on the chin

! MuYan didn't think why he went to Qi Qiao. He was ready to be held down from Qi Qiao. He was held down by a pair of big hands before he jumped.

It's not the case at first, and now I want to pull back the favorability is a bit difficult . The cat ears shrank into airplane ears.

Mu Yan was held in front of Qi Qiao, and the passion exhaled by Qi Qiao sprayed directly on Mu Yan's cat face.