The Delicate and Soft Alpha (15)

"What perfume did you put on?"

    Chu Sheng was a little excited, which scared Mu Yan.

    "No, no."

    Mu Yan looked at the strange Chu Sheng and felt that Chu Sheng looked a little scary now.

    Chu Sheng looked at Mu Yan who was completely scared, and regret slowly climbed into his heart.

    "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you."

    In fact, he didn't yell, but his voice was a little loud.

    Chu Sheng couldn't find an Omega that matched him, so he always endured the estrus period by himself, and those inhibitors didn't work for him at all, so he came to school to be a teacher, otherwise he would have run out to kill mutant creatures.

    So the smell of Mu Yan made his manic heart feel a little stable, how could Chu Sheng not be excited.

    "No, it's okay."

    Mu Yan felt that Chu Sheng looked at him strangely, which made him a little scared for no reason, but the kitten's alertness was still there.

    "Take a rest first, we'll continue later."

    After saying that, Chu Sheng left in a hurry.

    Chu Sheng suspected that the smell was Mu Yan's pheromone. If it was, things would be easy and not so easy.

    Si Nianchen, who happened to be resting not far away, saw Mu Yan sitting alone on the recliner and hurried over.

    "Yanyan, how do you feel?"

    Si Nianchen squatted in front of Mu Yan, looking at Mu Yan's fair and tender cheeks, which looked a little tempting.

    Si Nianchen couldn't help swallowing his saliva.

    "It's okay, I think I can do it."

    Although Mu Yan felt very tired, he could persist, and Chu Sheng's training method was very useful.

    Si Nianchen looked at Mu Yan while opening a bottle of water for Mu Yan.

    "Don't you need to train?"

    Chu Sheng had just left for a while, and when he came back, he found that Si Nianchen ran to Mu Yan again.

    Seeing the two of them so close together made Chu Sheng feel very uncomfortable.

    It was so strange, why did he feel uncomfortable, Chu Sheng felt that he might be sick.

    And he was getting more and more annoyed with Si Nianchen.

    Si Nianchen looked up at Chu Sheng: "I'm just worried that Yanyan can't stand it. After all, Yanyan is not like Teacher Chu..."

    Si Nianchen didn't continue to say the rest of the words.

    "I will take good care of him. You don't have to worry about that. You'd better go back quickly, otherwise you will fall off the list, which is not good."

    The school has an ability ranking list. It is indeed not easy to enter the list, but Si Nianchen doesn't care now. Nothing is more important than Yanyan.

    "What list? Nianchen, you are so good?"

    Mu Yan felt that this list must be very good, otherwise Teacher Chu would not take it so seriously and remind Si Nianchen specifically.

    Si Nianchen: Yanyan praised me? Suddenly I feel that the list is still very important.

    "It's okay."