The Delicate and Soft Alpha (1)

【Yanyan, we are going to the next small world. 】

"Let's go."

Mu Yan is looking forward to the next small world.

"Drink, why don't you drink? Are you afraid?"

"Come on, a few people, help the young master drink it."

"You are like this, and you still want to compete with Nuonuo."

"Look at this poor look, and you still want to fly up to the tree and become a phoenix, don't you see if you deserve it."

Mu Yan just felt so noisy, he was imprisoned, and something was poured into his mouth.

It was so hard to drink, so uncomfortable.

As soon as 520 connected, he saw Yanyan being bullied by someone, and he was furious.

Before he had time to accept the plot, he turned into a human form and walked into the box.

He rushed in and started beating people. At most, he would be put in solitary confinement. Anyway, Yanyan must not be wronged.

"Ah, who are you? Do you know who I am? Dare, dare to hit me." The one

who was beaten was the one who just shouted the most.

In two or three strokes, the people in the box fell to the ground.

520 walked to the drunk Mu Yan, picked him up and left the bar.

Mu Yan was so small that 520 could hold him without any effort.

After finding a hotel for Mu Yan, 520 was put in solitary confinement.

520 was so angry that he smashed the wall. He wore it too early. Logically, he should have worn it when the original owner was sent abroad.

Who knew that he wore it when the original owner was just recognized.

520 felt that it was over. Now Yanyan had no memory of the original owner outside and would be bullied to death.

Mu Yan woke up in a daze and found himself in an unfamiliar place with a headache.

"520, are you there?"

He called several times, but 520 did not respond.

Mu Yan was a little panicked. He knew that he had come to a new little world, but without 520, he had no idea who he was.

And his body was getting more and more uncomfortable. It was so hot and really uncomfortable. Mu Yan felt dizzy and his instinct for survival made him stumble to his feet and walk to the door.

He opened the door in a daze and fell into a cold embrace.

"President."

The assistant behind him saw someone fall into the arms of his president and wanted to step forward to pull the person away.

But he was stopped.

Looking at the boy in his arms whose body temperature was obviously abnormal, he didn't want to care, but the pheromones overflowing from the other party made the man change his mind.

He picked up the boy and walked into the next room.

"Contact a private doctor."

The man's voice was low and magnetic.

"Okay."

The assistant immediately contacted the doctor.

He couldn't help but feel a little confused. Doesn't the president always hate trouble the most?