The "school bully" is a little crybaby (35)

Mu Yan got up in a daze and prepared to go to school after dinner.

    Gu Yi has already gone abroad, so he should go to school alone these days.

    Mu Yan thought that his brother should have arranged it for him.

    It's really strange. His brother seems to be very busy today and has disappeared since early in the morning.

    As soon as he walked out of the door, he was overshadowed by the tall figure of Shen Ye.

    "Yanyan, I'll pick you up to go to school this time."

    Shen Ye's aggressive aura hit him in the face, making Mu Yan couldn't help but take a small step back.

    Shen Ye was so happy when he knew that Gu Yi was sent abroad by Gu Qinglin.

    Now the crisis of the Mu family has not been resolved, and what happened a year ago is likely to repeat itself. So the suggestion he made to Mu Sui, no matter how unwilling Mu Sui was, had to be agreed for Mu Yan's safety.

    Mu Yan stared at Shen Ye, who was smiling brightly, for a long time and couldn't come back to his senses.

    Are you sure this is Shen Ye? He won't be possessed by someone else. Shen Ye is so strange today.

    This is the first time Mu Yan has seen Shen Ye smile so happily.

    Shen Ye's original gloomy aura has dissipated, but the vague paranoia in his eyes can't escape 520's eyes.

    520: Tsk, it's obviously vulgar and perverted.

    Don't think he doesn't know what Shen Ye did to Yanyan's clothes.

    "What's wrong? Yanyan."

    Shen Ye saw that Mu Yan didn't respond, and couldn't help asking carefully.

    "No, nothing, why are you different today?"

    Indeed, Shen Ye deliberately made himself more handsome today, but he didn't expect Yanyan to notice it so quickly. Shen Ye was very happy.

    Mu Yan observed Shen Ye seriously and asked:

    "Did you encounter something happy?"

    Shen Ye: If I say that I am completely gloating because Gu Yi was sent away, do you believe it?

    This must be unlikely. Shen Ye is a person who rarely shows emotions.

    It's just that I am really happy today. Not only did I lose a competitor, but I can also be alone with Yanyan.

    "Yes, I'm very happy to pick up Yanyan for school."

    Mu Yan: "Okay."

    "Let's go quickly, we're going to be late."

    Mu Yan remembered that the teacher today was very fierce and called his name every time.

    Mu Yan is now a junior. Although many courses are still vague, he can probably handle them.

    Mu Yan has been cramming for the past few days.

    Although 520 said that he can live well without working hard, Mu Yan thought that he couldn't let his brother support him for the rest of his life.

    He also wants to marry a little Sanhua.

    Mu Yan just learned from the Internet that the three-flowered sister in the cat world is the most beautiful.