The "school bully" is a little crybaby (19)

"I haven't eaten dried fish for a long time."

    Mu Yan felt his saliva flowing out when he looked at the brooch on Gu Qinglin's hand.

    Gu Qinglin looked at Mu Yan's greedy look and silently held his forehead.

    "Yanyan wants to eat dried fish, I'll bring it to Yanyan when I come back, okay?"

    "Yes, yes, thank you Uncle Gu, Uncle Gu is so nice."

    Mu Yan was full of smiles, and Gu Qinglin on the opposite side was stunned. When

    Mu Yan smiled, two not-so-obvious dimples would appear on his soft little face.

    It looked very sweet, and it was sweet directly to Gu Qinglin's heart.

    Gu Qinglin thought that as long as the other party wanted something, he could immediately realize it for the other party.

    "Goodbye Uncle Gu, I have to go busy."

    Mu Yan looked at the man who was looking at him in a daze, and immediately hung up the phone.

    After the call was hung up, Gu Qinglin still hadn't come back to his senses.

    After hanging up the phone, Mu Yan sneaked out of Mu Sui's room.

    "What are you doing, young master."

    A gloomy voice sounded behind Mu Yan, and Mu Yan shivered in fear.

    He turned around slowly and said in a bluffing voice, "I'm playing in my brother's room, so what? Why do you care so much?"

    Bai Chen looked at the young master's face and was a little distracted.

    Seeing that Bai Chen didn't respond, Mu Yan hurriedly pushed Bai Chen and cursed.

    "Go away, I hate you the most, I don't want to see you."

    After saying that, he quickly ran to his room, locked the door, leaned against the door, and panted.

    Mu Yan didn't like sports in the first place, and running like this really made Mu Yan very tired.

    A little red appeared on his fair face, and his pink little mouth opened slightly, revealing his tender red little tongue.

    His chest rose and fell because of his rapid breathing.

    [520, Bai Chen is really annoying.]

    Mu Yan couldn't help but complain.

    520 observed more clearly than Mu Yan. It was obvious that Bai Chen had taken a fancy to Yanyan. Judging from his crazy and annoying nature, it was unknown what he would do.

    [Well, Yanyan should try to avoid him.]

    [Well, I will definitely avoid him. ]

    Mu Yan nodded seriously.

    Beep~beep~

    The phone that Mu Yan had left at the end of the bed began to vibrate.

    Mu Yan crawled over and picked up the phone.

    Shen Ye?

    Mu Yan looked at the caller's profile picture and was a little confused about whether to answer the call.

    After thinking about it, he still had homework to ask the other party, so he slowly answered the call.

    Shen Ye's face full of hostility appeared in Mu Yan's eyes, and Mu Yan was so scared that he almost lost his grip on the phone.