The "school bully" is a little crybaby (37)

520 went to settle accounts with the world consciousness angrily.

    "Hey, stop sleeping. How dare you sleep? The plots you gave me are all wrong."

    The world consciousness, who was sleeping soundly, heard 520's voice in a daze and woke up immediately.

    "What did you say? The plot is wrong. Let me check it later."

    The world consciousness was speechless after checking.

    "The plot of the whole world develops according to the perspective of the protagonist. It's normal for those minor supporting roles to deviate a little."

    520: ...

    It seems so, but I just feel unhappy.

    Then, when 520 left, only the bruised world consciousness was left.

    After 520 left, a familiar figure appeared behind the world consciousness.

    "Sorry, he is just spoiled. I hope you can forgive me."

    The main system took out a treasure bag and handed it over.

    The world consciousness took the treasure bag and slowly moved away. It was really speechless.

    Am I just a part of your play?

    Tucao said: "Only you can stand his temper."

    It was also my bad luck that I met 520 who was trusted and pampered by the main system.

    Mu Yan looked at the contents of the diary and found it increasingly difficult to understand.

    It turned out that the original owner was not the biological child of the Mu family, but was picked up and adopted.

    Moreover, the original owner's diary seemed to have an inexplicable hatred for the Mu family.

    Moreover, his brother was obviously very good, but why was he not good at all in the original owner's diary.

    When 520 came back, he saw Mu Yan reading a notebook in his hand.

    [Yanyan, what is this? ]

    Mu Yan asked in confusion: "This is the original owner's diary, but it's so strange, why doesn't the original owner like his brother, and doesn't like this family."

    Mu Yan felt that this family was particularly good.

    [Yanyan, you don't have to worry about these, we just need to complete the task. ]

    520 felt that Yanyan just needed to be happy and worry-free.

    All troubles and worries can be solved by themselves.

    [Yanyan, we have to leave after completing the task this time. I'm sorry, but Yanyan, you must make your own choice in the next world. ]

    520 finally told the story, but didn't tell Mu Yan the reason.

    In the future, I will never look for a task to fulfill the wishes of the original owner. It's really a pitfall.

    I don't know who put the task in. It's not reasonable at all.

    How can someone help you complete the task, and then you come to enjoy the results? 520 was full of complaints.

    "Is that so?"

    Mu Yan's tone was a little low. He really liked this small world. There was a brother who doted on him, and friends he liked, and many fun things he had never seen.