The Delicate and Soft Alpha (8)

"Okay, let's go."

    Mu Yan put on his clothes and walked down.

    Si Yanbai took Mu Yan's hand and squeezed it.

    He said seriously, "Well, let's go."

    The housekeeper who watched the two of them leave smiled obscenely: "I didn't expect that perverts would have spring."

    The servant next to him: ...

    Housekeeper, you really dare to say what you say.

    First Military School

    "Are you sure that person will come."

    "Of course, Master Si has said it, and that person should not break his promise."

    The principal and the vice principal looked at the neatly prepared team and felt a little nervous for some reason.

    This time it was called an exercise, but there were still real mutant creatures thrown into the exercise battlefield.

    And he had already said it, wouldn't it be very embarrassing if people didn't come?

    The students below were all excited. Today they could see the so-called mutant killer Si Shen.

    Si Shen was a person who had challenged a group of high-level mutant creatures alone and could come out intact.

    Since then, Si Shen's deeds have spread throughout the streets and alleys, and he has become a hero in the hearts of the people.

    Unfortunately, Si Shen has not appeared in front of people since that siege. There are rumors that Si Shen was injured in that siege, and some people say that he went back to inherit the family business, but the Si family has a cruel head.

    "Students, today's exercise is not an ordinary exercise. This exercise involves B-level mutant beasts and mutant plants, so students should be aware of the importance of this exercise."

    "Each student has a call device. When you are in danger of life, you can press which device. The one-week exercise officially begins."

    The teacher in charge began to explain the precautions.

    The students below listened very seriously. This is a rare opportunity for them to fight mutant creatures since they entered the school.

    The danger is naturally great, but no one will choose to retreat.

    Because the crystal core of mutant creatures can be monopolized, and the crystal core of mutant creatures can enhance mental strength to varying degrees.

    At this time, Mu Yan was led out of the car by Si Yanbai.

    He came to greet the principal and hurried forward.

    "Boss Si, you are finally here."

    No one knows what the Si family does. They only know that the Si family is rich and now powerful. In this society where there is no fairness, whoever has money is the father, and whoever has money and power is even more so.

    The First Military School has invited Si Yanbai again and again, and its purpose is obvious.

    There are three military schools now, and the relationship can be described as incompatible, because the forces behind them are different.

    And the Si family can be regarded as a clear stream in the three-legged tripod.

    But now that Si Yanbai has come to the First Military School, the status of the First Military School in the eyes of outsiders is different.