Star Wars Kitten (29)

"No."

Mu Yan thought, Qi Yan is his mission target, and he should not leave before completing the mission.

And Qi Yan is the best person to him since he came to this world.

He also gave him delicious food and beautiful flowers, so he was reluctant to leave.

The round almond eyes were full of seriousness.

Qi Yan felt warm in her heart.

So cute.

"Okay, thank you Yanyan."

Qi Yan said while pulling Mu Yan's hand.

The people in the banquet looked at the door expectantly.

"Do you think he will be the future queen?"

"Maybe."

"Too cute, the monarch kidnapped a child from somewhere."

"Shh! Keep your voice down, you are risking your life."

Finally, the door opened, and it was not the person they had been thinking about who came out, but Marshal Mu.

And he seemed to have cried.

Various bloody plots have appeared in the minds of several people.

But they dared not say it.

The two brothers in the corner hurried forward.

"What's wrong?"

Mu Tang asked hurriedly.

Marshal Mu just shook his head.

Mu Qing saw that his father was in a bad mood and winked at Mu Tang.

The three hurriedly left the banquet.

--Empire "Your Highness, His Majesty invites you."

East Blue was enjoying the fruit and wanted to get angry when he was interrupted.

But the person who came was from his father's side.

"What does my father want to talk to me about?"

Looking at the person who refused to say a word, East Blue was even more annoyed. Although he was the most favored in the entire palace, it was because his mother's family had some say.

Because his father usually didn't care, he never had the princes in his eyes. He only enjoyed supreme power.

If people could not live forever, he thought, his father would not have planned to pass the throne to his children.

I heard that he has been doing mental experiments now.

East Blue's golden eyes flashed a trace of cruelty.

Looking at the palace that he hadn't been to for a long time, East Blue couldn't come back to his senses for a long time.

"Let's go, Your Highness, you know that His Majesty doesn't like to wait for people." East Blue didn't know why, but a trace of fear inexplicably arose in his heart.

Sure enough.

"Kneel down."

An angry voice came from a high position. Before he saw anyone, he was scolded and had to kneel down.

"Father."

East Blue's voice trembled slightly.

He lowered his head, not daring to look at the person in the high position, nor could he look at him.