Star Wars Kitten (2)

Jian Le Yin looked at the sleeping beauty in the treatment cabin, her eyes full of disbelief.

I didn't expect that she would be so beautiful when she was sleeping. I thought to myself that I must take her back after completing the task. She

stared at the sleeping boy.

Seeing that the boy had no tendency to wake up, Jian Le Yin opened the treatment cabin, gently picked up the boy and put him on the bed.

The boy was still sleeping soundly.

Jian Le Yan raised his hand and was about to touch the other's pink cheek when he was interrupted by the communication of the optical brain.

After reading the content, a trace of coldness flashed in his eyes.

Adjust the temperature for the boy, close the door and leave.

In order to ensure that the boy would not escape, a ban was set.

Mu Yan woke up in a daze and found that he was lying on the bed, and it was so warm.

"520, where is the protagonist?"

He asked while getting out of bed and found that there were slippers placed by the bed, but Mu Yan skipped them directly.

Maybe it was because the temperature was just right, and Mu Yan didn't feel uncomfortable barefoot.

[I'm leaving, Yan Yan, we have to leave quickly. I have contacted the spaceship for you. As long as we leave the villain army station, we will be free when we reach the Federation. 】

520's tone was unusually serious.

"But, this door can't be opened."

Mu Yan stood in front of the door and studied how to open it.

It would have been fine if 520 hadn't looked at it, but when he did, it was terrible. This protagonist wanted to lock up Yanyan.

What a pity, he was not a pushover.

[Don't be afraid, I'll deal with Yanyan soon. ]

Mu Yan waited obediently, with a look of disappointment on his face for not getting the spirit stone.

Before 520 could solve it, the door was opened from the outside.

Mu Yan looked at the tall figure that suddenly appeared in front of him. He

took a few steps back.

He saw the protagonist, looking at him with a very strange look.

Mu Yan, who was in contact with humans for the first time, lowered his head in panic and looked at his small toes.

Jian Le Yin was directly amused by the boy's actions.

How could he be so cute.

He walked over and picked him up and walked back.

Mu Yan, who was picked up, began to struggle.

"Don't hug me, I'm leaving, you are not allowed to hug me."

His voice was inevitably amplified because of excitement.

But it was completely useless. In Jian Le Yin's eyes, it was just like being a spoiled child.

"Don't move. You want to leave before the problem of sneaking into my room is solved?"

Although the tone was still gentle, there was a hint of strength in it .