The "school bully" is a little crybaby (12)

"Wuwuwu, brother, someone is bullying me."

    Mu Sui's aggrieved cry broke his heart.

    There was so much anger in his eyes. Someone actually bullied Yan Yan. Did they feel that the Mu family didn't exist?

    Gu Qinglin, who was standing by, naturally heard Mu Yan's choked voice. He was obviously crying miserably.

    His face suddenly became even more ugly.

    He wanted to kill someone. He really wanted to snatch the child and raise him himself.

    "Sorry, Mr. Gu, I have something urgent to do now. Cooperation..."

    Mu Sui was interrupted by Gu Qinglin before he finished speaking.

    "No hurry. Cooperation can be discussed tomorrow. My brother is more important now."

    Mu Sui didn't think much about it. He walked away. Halfway through, he found that Gu Qinglin was still following him.

    But Mu Sui didn't care so much and got in the car directly, but Gu Qinglin actually got in the car with him.

    "Drive, go to school."

    After saying that, he looked at Gu Qinglin, who was sitting beside him, in confusion.

    "I'll go and see too. After all, the school also has my investment."

    Mu Sui couldn't refuse. Besides, the car had already started, and he couldn't let people get off halfway. The vice principal

    of the school

    looked unhappy when he saw Mu Yan crying while talking on the phone.

    But he thought that he would give her a good scolding after the parents came.

    Shen Ye didn't look at the vice principal, but hugged Mu Yan to comfort her.

    So pitiful, if no one comforted her, she would have cried and fainted.

    Shen Ye looked at Mu Yan, whose tears were slowly controlled, with distress in his eyes.

    He himself couldn't bear to let Guaiguai cry, and the anger in his heart was getting stronger and stronger.

    The vice principal felt a chill on his back.

    But he was still fearless, because he had the support of the Gu family, and even the principal had to give him some face. He was still

    afraid of an illegitimate child and a kid who only knew how to fool around.     Suddenly

    , the door was opened rudely from the outside.

    The people inside were startled.

    Mu Yan poked his head out of Shen Ye's arms and was a little stunned when he saw the people coming in. Why did they look so much like gangsters?    

I saw several night bodyguards rushing in quickly, filling the small office.    

The two people behind him walked in.     When Mu Yan saw Mu Sui, he rushed over and crashed into Mu Sui's hard chest.     Seeing his brother Mu Yan, he suddenly felt very aggrieved and couldn't control his tears.   

The three people present were heartbroken.    

Gu Qinglin, who was behind, didn't know why he followed Mu Sui.   

But seeing the child crying and gasping for breath, he was really distressed.    

Seeing Mu Sui busy coaxing the child, Gu Qinglin could only help solve the problem himself.