The "school bully" is a little crybaby (10)

But Shen Xu couldn't sleep, and regret and self-blame filled his heart.

    The next day, he successfully walked out of the house with a panda eye.

    Since Shen Ye left obediently, he returned to the Shen family. It was common for him to meet Shen Xu with panda eyes at the door.

    Shen Ye was the son of the old man of the Shen family, so he was the same age as Shen Xu, the son of Shen Ye's eldest brother.

    The two were born in the same hospital at the beginning. Just think about how ugly the eldest brother's face was at that time.

    Shen Ye should have been spoiled and raised, but when Shen Ye was 10 years old, the old man Shen passed away.

    And Shen Ye's mother, because she was an elderly mother, also died in an accident during childbirth.

    In order to take good possession of the family property, the eldest brother Shen adopted Shen Ye.

    Relying on Shen Ye's underage, he took possession of Shen Ye's shares, and all the family property fell into the hands of the eldest brother of the Shen family.

    In order not to be laughed at by outsiders, the eldest brother of the Shen family has never announced Shen Ye's identity.

    Shen Ye has been in a state of being free-range, and the eldest brother basically doesn't care about him.

    Anyway, in their eyes, he is not a threat at all.

    "What are you looking at?"

    Shen Xu glared at Shen Ye, slammed the door and left.

    Even Shen Xu didn't know Shen Ye's true identity.

    So people outside always thought Shen Ye was an illegitimate child, and naturally didn't like Shen Ye.

    Shen Ye opened the door and walked out slowly.

    Mu Yan was still curled up in the soft bed like a pig, sleeping soundly. The

    alarm next to him rang several times but it didn't work.

    520 sighed helplessly, and had to turn on anti-addiction for Yan Yan.

    It was said that he would go to bed after watching it, but who knew there would be the next episode.

    Mu Sui had to go to work at the company today, and he had to send Yan Yan by the way, so he got up very early.

    Looking at the breakfast on the table and the empty seat opposite, Mu Sui got up and walked upstairs.

    He knocked on the door but there was no response from inside.

    Mu Sui could only push the door open and see his brother still sleeping

    soundly. The alarm was covered by Mu Yan in the quilt, and it was still ringing.

    Mu Sui directly pulled Mu Yan out of the quilt.

    Mu Yan opened his eyes a little in a daze.

    "What's wrong, brother?"

    "Yan Yan, you have to go to school today."

    Mu Sui's words made Mu Yan sober immediately. He stepped out of Mu Sui's arms and ran down the bed to wash up.

    Mu Sui looked at his brother and shook his head helplessly.

    He thought that his brother was still cute like this.