The Delicate and Soft Alpha (17)

"Have you heard that there is an Omega prettier than Mu Lian in Class A?"

    "Bullshit, how can there be an Omega in Class A?"

    This class is a large-scale public class for mutant creatures mixed with AO.

    In the corner of the classroom that can accommodate thousands of people, several people were curiously staring at the door.

    After all, who wouldn't be curious that there is someone prettier than Mu Lian.

    Mu Lian is an S-level Omega and is also recognized as the best-looking Omega in the First Military Academy. If someone

    is prettier than Mu Lian, he must be a fairy.

    At this time, the people next to Mu Lian couldn't stand it anymore.

    "Shut up, how can there be someone prettier than Lian Lian."

    What they Omegas care about most is what others think of their appearance.

    And he feels that Mu Lian is the prettiest and the kindest, which is simply not comparable to ordinary people.

    Seeing Mu Lian's indifferent look, the person who was talking shut up silently. Lian

    Lian hates trouble the most, so it's better not to cause trouble for Lian Lian.

    It seems that some people need to be given a good beating.

    Mu Lian really didn't care. He wasn't interested in these things at all. He thought it would be nice if he was an Alpha.

    Soon, after all the Omegas arrived, the Alphas entered the classroom one after another.

    Because the class time of Alphas is different, Alphas have five minutes more class time than Omegas.

    This is also to prevent those bored Alphas and Betas from provoking Omegas. After all, Omegas are the key protected objects for every school.

    And the level of Omegas coming to the military academy must not be lower than level B.

    The arrival of Mu Yan made the noisy classroom quiet in an instant.

    The teachers on the stage couldn't help but look up.

    Why did it suddenly become quiet?

    The teacher looked at the person who walked in and was stunned.

    Mu Yan can be said to be escorted in by Si Nianchen and Mu Ci.

    The two of them were on the left and right, guarding Mu Yan like bodyguards, even when they sat down, they were on the left and right.

    Unfortunately, Mu Yan didn't care. He was only interested in the pictures on the big screen.

    The quiet classmates hadn't recovered yet. How could someone look like this?

    She was as exquisite as a doll, especially her lively eyes, which made everyone's heart tremble.

    Mu Lian was the same. He completely ignored the two people following Mu Yan, and only had eyes for Mu Yan.

    He thought that he might have found his destined Alpha.

    Because there was only Alpha in Class A, that person must be Alpha.

    At first sight, it was a heart-beating feeling. Unless the matching rate was very high, it would definitely not be like this.

    Mu Lian comforted himself that he would never admit that he fell in love with someone at first sight.