The "school bully" is a little crybaby (23)

In the basement

    , Bai Chen's face was swollen like a pig's head after being beaten.

    Mu Sui glanced at the person on the ground. He really didn't expect that a famous psychologist would do such a thing.

    But thinking of Yanyan's delicate face, it was normal.

    "It's solved. It's best not to let him appear in front of Yanyan again."

    He said to the assistant who hurried over behind him.

    The assistant looked at the person on the ground who was no longer recognizable as a human being. It was also deserved. Why did he have to provoke the young master?

    Everyone knows that the young master is the lifeblood of President Mu. Whoever touches him will die.

    In the living room, Mu Yan looked at the wound on Shen Ye's face, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt sorry.

    [520, is there any medicine that can make Shen Ye's injury heal faster? ]

    [Yes, Yanyan, but you have to redeem it with points. ]

    [What if I don't have points? ]

    Mu Yan frowned slightly, and felt a little sad when he thought that he had no points.

    [How could there be no points? Yanyan completed the last small world very well, so he has points. ]

    520 has never seen so many points at one time. His previous hosts only had a maximum of 1,000.

    Maybe it's because Yanyan is a special host, 520 thought.

    [Really? Then can you help me exchange the medicine to make Shen Ye get better quickly? ]

    Mu Yan was visibly happy.

    [No problem, Yanyan, I've exchanged it. It's in the bedside table in your room. I'll give it to Shen Ye tonight. ]

    520 was afraid that the effect would be too obvious and arouse suspicion.

    [Thank you, 520. ]

    Mu Yan looked up at Shen Ye, whose face was swollen opposite him, and felt very uncomfortable.

    "Does it hurt?"

    Shen Ye had been looking at Mu Yan. From Mu Yan's unhappy face to his gradually happy mood, Shen Ye saw it all.

    Looking at Mu Yan's outstretched hand, Shen Ye took the opportunity to put his face against it.

    Mu Yan's warm little hand was forced to stick to Shen Ye's swollen face. Fearing that Shen Ye would feel more uncomfortable, Mu Yan didn't dare to move at all.

    Shen Ye felt the softness of Mu Yan's little hand, and his heart softened.

    "Yan Yan, touch it, it won't hurt if you touch it."

    Shen Ye whispered.

    Mu Yan obviously didn't believe it, and his round pupils slowly enlarged.

    "Really?"

    His face was full of curiosity.

    Shen Ye: ... ...

    Mu Sui who just came in: ... ...

    Mu Sui looked at the posture of the two people and his face was not good. Yanyan didn't understand these things, but it didn't mean Shen Ye didn't understand. Shen Ye was obviously taking advantage of Yanyan.