Star Wars Kitten (26)

The blood on Qi Qiao's hand dripped onto the ground, like a blooming bloody rose.

It was particularly dazzling in the dim light.

The pungent smell of blood filled the dark corner.

"You, you will, be punished."

The man on the ground was covered in blood, struggling back, his eyes full of fear and despair.

Qi Qiao leaned over, pinched the man's neck tightly, and watched the man in his hand struggle desperately with a face full of hostility until he died.

"Retribution, it's your retribution."

He murmured coldly.

Qi Qiao threw the man into the corner like throwing away garbage.

"Clean it up."

He said to the dark, then took out a handkerchief and gently wiped the blood on his hands.

But after a while, the place was as clean as before, but the remaining smell of blood indicated what had just happened.

Qi Qiao knew that his mental power, which had been appeased with great difficulty, began to be out of control again, but this little riot was nothing to him who had been in a riot state for a long time.

It was just very unhappy. Yanyan had worked so hard to appease him, but was affected by this group of garbage.

"Beep, beep~"

A communication came in, which was particularly harsh in the silent night.

Qi Qiao looked at the optical brain and hung up the communication casually.

The disgust in his eyes was about to overflow, and the air pressure around him was extremely low.

The few people who were already in the dark tried harder to hide their breath.

Qi Qiao threw down the handkerchief and slowly disappeared into the dark street.

The empire was not peaceful at this time.

"What, you said the laboratory was destroyed, who did it."

The furious old emperor could only be furious.

Because they had no political talent at all and were reluctant to use people, the current empire fell apart.

If it weren't for the financial resources they accumulated, I'm afraid there would be no royal family long ago.

"No, I didn't find it."

The people below shrank back.

"You bunch of trash."

Crackling, the things in the bedroom were thrown around by the old emperor.

A few years ago, the imperial family began to engage in mental power experiments.

They fantasized that they could control humans by controlling mental power.

Many homeless people were secretly sent by the emperor to do experiments.

He felt that this was a gift to those people.

It was the royal family that gave them the living space, and it was their honor to dedicate their lives to the royal family.

It was a pity that the woman died early, otherwise her mental power would be of great help to the experiment.

The emperor, who finally calmed down, was full of greed and anger.