The "school bully" is a little crybaby (31)

Several cars were speeding along the forest trail.

"Drive faster."

Bai Chen wanted to swear when he saw the extra cars.

It was really unethical.

"Drive faster."

Bai Chen was so anxious that he wanted to jump out of the car as he looked at the cars getting closer and closer.

"Bang~"

The car crashed into the tree and the people in the car fainted.

Shen Ye's car stopped steadily at the back. Looking at the car in front that was obviously badly damaged, his eyes were full of contempt.

He walked to Bai Chen's car and ordered his subordinates to drag the person out.

Looking at Bai Chen, who was bleeding and fainted, Shen Ye squatted down to check if the other party was dead.

Well, very good, he was not dead.

It would be too easy for Bai Chen if he died.

"Master Shen, let us deal with this man. It's Master Gu's order."

The person who got off the car at the back walked to Shen Ye's side.

"No need. I will hand him over to you after I have resolved the grievances between him and me."

He ordered people to lift Bai Chen into the car and drove away directly.

A group of people were left looking at each other.

--Gu

Qinglin looked at Mu Yan who finally fell asleep in his arms, and gently stroked his bright red lips.

Mu Yan was sleeping so soundly that he didn't notice it at all.

Gu Qinglin slowly approached and gave him a light kiss. It was so soft and sweet.

He wanted to go deeper, but was afraid to wake Mu Yan up.

Gu Qinglin felt that he was so hard that it hurt. It was really a sweet burden.

Just as Gu Qinglin hugged Mu Yan tightly, Mu Yan suddenly pushed him away. He

lay on the bed with his legs spread out, and his feet were placed on his legs. The quilt was kicked off directly.

Gu Qinglin had no choice but to get up and cover Mu Yan with the quilt, and then the whole bed was occupied by Mu Yan.

Seeing this, 520 was relieved, knowing that the influence of the original owner's emotions on Yanyan was slowly fading.

I checked the progress of the task and it was already 80%.

It seems that this task can be completed quickly without Yanyan's help. Seeing

Gu Qinglin hurried to the bathroom, 520 ran out to be close to Yanyan.

Less than two minutes after the posting, the door was pushed open again, and 520 could only become a doll as a decoration. When

Mu Sui came in, he saw Yanyan sleeping on the bed, but didn't see Gu Qinglin.

He walked forward and gently lifted the quilt, put Mu Yan's arms and legs straight, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

520, who was standing aside, was shocked to see Mu Sui's obsessive-compulsive behavior.

How come he never noticed it before.