The "school bully" is a little crybaby (18)

"What's so good about it?"

    Mu Yan said one thing but didn't mean another.

    "It's the weekend today, do you want to go out and play?"

    Gu Yi looked at Mu Yan's cute appearance and reached out to rub Mu Yan's furry head.

    "No, my brother told me to stay at home."

    Mu Yan thought of what Mu Sui said to him seriously, and rejected Gu Yi's proposal without thinking.

    Then he ran to the kitchen to see if there was anything else to eat.

    Gu Yi could only follow Mu Yan and watch Mu Yan bring out a bunch of snacks.

    Mu Yan found that Gu Yi had been staring at the snacks in his hand. Although he was reluctant, he still chose the ones he didn't like very much from the many snacks and handed them to Gu Yi.

    "Do you want to eat?"

    Gu Yi watched Mu Yan take the snacks for some unknown reason.

    Mu Yan watched Gu Yi take it, and then he went upstairs with the snacks.

    While walking, he said to Gu Yi: "Brother Gu, you go back first! Just come to see me when you go to school the day after tomorrow."

    Gu Yi could only watch Mu Yan run upstairs without even looking back at him.

    I felt a chill in my heart.

    When he was about to turn around, he found that Doctor Bai was looking at him quietly, with a strange look in his eyes.

    Gu Yi looked back quietly, and their eyes met in the air.

    Mu Yan had no idea what was happening outside. He was lying happily on the small balcony of his bedroom, watching a movie and eating snacks. The warm sunshine shone on his body, which was so comfortable.

    ——

    "Master Gu, the Bai family has made some small moves again."

    Gu Qinglin shook the wine glass in his hand, lowered his eyes, and looked at the traffic downstairs.

    "The Bai family, they are targeting that family again."

    The Bai family, together with Gu, Shen, and Mu, used to be one of the four famous families in Beijing. Later, for some reasons, the Bai family became more and more impoverished and was directly kicked out of the circle of wealthy families. It was only a year ago that they slowly climbed up. The

    Bai family did everything they could to climb up, and no one liked to provoke them, because it was troublesome. The

    Qin family married the illegitimate daughter of the Bai family, and they were completely calculated to marry her home. Everyone in the circle knew it, but they would not bring it to the surface.

    "It's Bai Chen. He went to be the doctor for the young master of the Mu family."

    The subordinate's words made Gu Qinglin's eyes stern and his face dark.

    "It seems that the Bai family has been living too comfortably in the past few years."

    When the subordinate heard Gu Qinglin's words, he felt that the Bai family was going to suffer.

    Why did they have to provoke the young master Mu? Judging from the attention that Master Gu has paid to the young master Mu in the past few days, they will soon have a wife.