The "school bully" is a little crybaby (22)

"Yanyan."

    Mu Yan was about to go out for a walk in the garden after breakfast when he was stopped.

    Hearing that familiar and annoying voice, he raised his legs and wanted to run.

    But someone grabbed him by the back of his neck.

    "Let me go."

    Mu Yan twisted and turned angrily, trying to break free from the big hand behind him.

    But it was no use.

    Bai Chen stepped forward and hugged Mu Yan tightly. Mu Yan resisted and kicked with her little feet, kicking Bai Chen's legs, which were neither light nor itchy.

    Realizing that Mu Yan was about to scream, he hurriedly covered Mu Yan's little mouth.

    "Woo woo woo."

    Mu Yan could only woo woo.

    "Yanyan, why do you smell so good."

    Bai Chen buried his head in Mu Yan's neck and took a deep breath. He

    was like a pervert.

    Suddenly, his hand hurt, and he found that Mu Yan was biting his hand angrily to vent his dissatisfaction, and his eyes slowly turned red.

    Looking at Mu Yan like this, Bai Chen felt a strange satisfaction in his heart.

    "Yanyan, try harder."

    Mu Yan was shocked and slowly loosened the strength in his mouth.

    The voice choked with sobs:

    "Pervert, let me go."

    Mu Yan's voice was filled with deep grievance and fear.

    Mu Yan was originally petite and was no match for Bai Chen. She was suppressed by Bai Chen and could not move.

    Bai Chen whispered in Mu Yan's ear: "Yes, I am a pervert, but I am only a pervert for Yanyan. Doesn't Yanyan like it?"

    The hot air exhaled by Bai Chen sprinkled on Mu Yan's ears, stimulating Mu Yan's whole body.

    Tears burst out uncontrollably, and he cried pitifully.

    This scene happened to be seen by Shen Ye who came to find Mu Yan. Shen Ye

    knew Mu Yan's condition, rushed over and punched Bai Chen twice, and pulled Mu Yan back into his arms.

    Bai Chen was suddenly attacked and had no time to react, and took the two punches.

    He wanted to snatch Mu Yan back, but he didn't even have time to care about the blood oozing from the corners of his mouth.

    Looking at the two people hugging each other in front of him, his face was dark.

    Shen Ye hugged Mu Yan to coax him.

    "Yanyan, be good and stop crying. I will avenge you."

    After saying that, he walked towards Bai Chen with a gloomy face.

    The two of them fought in the garden, and Mu Yan was stunned.

    He reacted and ran over to persuade them to stop fighting.

    If his brother knew about it, he would definitely be kicked out.

    Shen Ye was already so pitiful, and if he was kicked out again, what would he do? Mu Yan