The "school bully" is a little crybaby (38)

"Brother, you are finally back."

    Mu Yan woke up in the morning and ran out of the room in a hurry.

    Seeing Mu Sui who was about to go downstairs, he rushed over and hugged Mu Sui tightly.

    Mu Yan knew that the task was almost completed, and he would have to leave once the task was completed, so he wanted to spend more time with his brother. He

    might not see him again in the future.

    Mu Sui looked at Mu Yan in his arms and carefully hugged Mu Yan's waist.

    He felt that Yan Yan was a little strange today and was too enthusiastic.

    "Be good, Yan Yan, go downstairs to eat first. Aren't you going to attend the campus party tomorrow? After dinner, brother will take you out to buy things."

    After saying that, without giving Mu Yan time to react, he directly hugged Mu Yan in his arms and walked down.

    Mu Yan was startled by Mu Sui's sudden action. He was afraid of falling down, so he could only hug his brother's neck tightly.

    Mu Yan hugged Mu Sui and gently put him on the chair. On the table was breakfast that had been prepared long ago.

    "Thank you, brother."

    Mu Yan smiled sweetly at Mu Sui.

    Mu Sui was dazzled by Mu Yan's smile. Although he looked calm on the surface, only he knew how fast his heart was beating.

    After the two finished their meal, they went out.

    It was the first time for Mu Yan to go shopping with Mu Sui, so he was inevitably a little happy.

    However, he unexpectedly met Yu Heng, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, on the way. The current Yu Heng and the previous Yu Heng have really changed dramatically.

    The original saintly heart had long been despised by Yu Heng.

    And it was obvious that he had grown taller and stronger.

    520: In order to be the first for love, he can still be so long. Could it be that he took hormones? It's

    not certain who will be suppressed when he faces the protagonist.

    But they may never face each other again. Both the protagonist and the receiver are dazzled by Yan Yan.

    "Mu Yan, you are here to buy things too."

    Yu Heng naturally would not miss the opportunity to greet Mu Yan.

    "Yeah."

    Mu Yan hummed softly.

    Mu Sui on the side was also looking at Yu Heng. This is the real young master of the Yu family.

    He doesn't look very good, but he dares to covet Yan Yan.

    The matter of the real and fake young master of the Yu family has been very popular in the circle and even on the Internet these days.

    Only Mu Yan, who doesn't like to pay attention to these things, still thinks that Yu Heng is still the poor little boy.

    "Do you want to join us?"

    Mu Yan thought that Yu Heng was quite pitiful, and he could help as much as he could.

    Yu Heng saw the pity in Mu Yan's eyes, but he didn't feel offended, but was very excited.

    As long as the other party's eyes can stay on him, even for a moment, no matter what the reason, he will be very satisfied.