Star Wars Kitten (23)

Mu Yan jumped happily and looked back at Qi Yan, not noticing the corner.

He bumped into a cold and hard chest.

"Woo~"

Mu Yan slowly raised his head, and saw a chin full of stubble.

Bilan lowered his head and looked at the child who bumped into his arms.

There was a flash of surprise in his eyes.

He saw that the other party's round almond eyes were looking at him curiously.

Small face, bright red lips.

Like a flower about to bloom.

Mu Yan met the other party's eyes, hurriedly stepped back a few steps, and stepped out of the other party's arms.

Qi Yan came over to catch Mu Yan who was about to fall backwards.

"My Lord."

Bilan only then noticed Qi Yan behind him.

"Admiral Bilan."

Qi Yan held Mu Yan's waist and took him into his arms.

Mu Yan secretly observed the admiral in front of him.

"What's your Lordship doing?"

Bilan looked at the person in Qi Yan's arms, and then looked at Qi Yan.

"Take your future monarch and queen to see the strength of the Federation."

Qi Yan smiled.

Bilan looked suspicious.

It is confirmed that she is the future queen, but why does it feel like she has been kidnapped by the monarch?

Looking at the confused person in Qi Yan's arms, Bilan couldn't help but have some doubts.

"Future queen?"

"Well, Admiral Bilan, go and do your work. Don't disturb us here."

Qi Yan said, and took Mu Yan to bypass Bilan and left directly.

Bilan looked at the backs of the two people leaving, and always felt that the white hair of the person was very familiar.

Unable to remember, shook his head, and went to do his own things.

"What is the queen?"

Mu Yan was embarrassed to ask just now, but now he couldn't help asking.

Qi Yan paused, not expecting Yan Yan to ask like this, and the simple kitten didn't know his current situation at all.

"The queen is the master of the entire country and my master."

Mu Yan still didn't understand Qi Yan's strange words.

If you don't understand, don't bother, ignore Qi Yan's gaze, and stare blankly at the stars outside.

Although I have seen it once, I am still shocked. This is something I have never seen before.

520 Looking at Mu Yan's cute appearance, I couldn't help taking pictures.

Qi Yan stood quietly behind Mu Yan, and couldn't bear to move her eyes away.

Cat's eyes are full of stars and sea.

Qi Yan's eyes are full of cats.

And 520 snaps and takes pictures.

--