The Delicate and Soft Alpha (18)

"What's wrong?"

    After class, Mu Yan was held by two people on the left and right. Mu Yan looked at them with a confused face.

    Why are they so weird? Do they like holding my hand so much?

    It's not impossible, but maybe I have to arrange the time, otherwise Mu Yan can't resist it if two people come together.

    It's painful enough for one person, and it seems that they don't know themselves. Every time they hold my hand, they hold it very hard, as if they want to hold me to death .

    Mu Yan thought so.

    "No, it's nothing, Yanyan, I'll hold your hand and walk?"

    Si Nianchen spoke first.

    "No, it hurts."

    Mu Yan broke free with grievance, looking at his red hands, a little angry.

    The two naturally noticed that Mu Yan's hands seemed to be abused.

    ? Why is it so delicate? Is it the same in other places?

    The same idea came to the minds of the two.

    "Sorry, Yanyan, pay attention next time."

    Mu Ci immediately apologized obediently. In this way, Si Nianchen seemed a little immature compared to Mu Ci.

    Si Nianchen: ...

    "Me too, Yanyan, I'm sorry."

    Si Nianchen, who was a little slow, also spoke hurriedly.

    Seeing that the two had a good attitude to admit their mistakes, Mu Yan reluctantly forgave their recklessness.

    Just as the three were about to leave the classroom, they were surrounded by a group of Omegas.

    Mu Yan looked at the people in front of him, his face full of confusion.

    "Hello, classmates, can we meet?"

    The Omega who spoke was obviously still a little shy, his face flushed.

    Generally, Omegas are arrogant and will not easily look for an Alpha, no matter how much they like, because of the imbalance of gender ratio, as long as they are Omegas, they have more choices than Alphas.

    But they couldn't help it this time.

    "Okay."

    A blush appeared on Mu Yan's beautiful face, which made her look more attractive.

    Mu Yan's words sounded different to different people.

    Mu Yan was still sure that he liked the little female cat, so he was naturally embarrassed to refuse the Omega's kindness.

    The Omega who spoke wanted to scream happily, but still held back.

    The two people on the side looked as ugly as they could be.

    How could they forget that Yanyan is an Alpha, so naturally she might like the obedient and soft Omega.

    But the two looked at Mu Yan suspiciously, with a face that was prettier than an Omega, and a physical strength that was weaker than an Omega. It was not certain who would bully whom. It would be better if they

    didn't think about it. The more they thought about it, the angrier they got.

    "My name is Su Lan."