The "school bully" is a little crybaby (25)

"Ouch~ It hurts Σ(っ °Д °;)っ."

    Mu Yan stood in front of the mirror, staring blankly at his swollen lips.

    His round eyes were full of shock and confusion.

    As if he thought of something, a blush slowly crept onto his fair face.

    "It's too much, how can you do this."

    Mu Yan didn't even dare to touch it with his hands.

    520 Looking at Mu Yan's eroded red lips, there was a moment of silence.

    [Yan Yan, apply some medicine, otherwise it will be seen. ]

    Mu Yan took the medicine and wiped it gently. After a while, the swollen lips returned to their original state.

    Thinking about going to school today, he picked up his small bag and walked out of the room.

    Shen Ye and Mu Sui had been waiting downstairs.

    "Come over and eat quickly."

    Mu Sui pulled out the chair next to him and said to Mu Yan.

    Shen Ye, who was standing aside, stared at Mu Yan's lips. His moist lips looked so kissable.

    Thinking of the taste of yesterday, Shen Ye felt that he was hard again.

    He was watching with great interest, and suddenly noticed the cannibalistic gaze on the side, and Shen Ye immediately became honest.

    Mu Yan sat down next to Mu Sui obediently and ate happily, obviously not taking the morning's events to heart.

    "Brother, I'm going to school first, be careful on the road."

    Mu Yan and Shen Ye stood at the door and watched Mu Sui leave.

    "Yan Yan, are you angry?"

    Shen Ye held Mu Yan's hand and said carefully.

    "No, why do you think so?"

    Mu Yan pretended to be stupid.

    Mu Yan was indeed a little angry. Shen Ye actually sneaked into his room and kissed him secretly, and it was fine, but he also hurt himself.

    Shen Ye wanted to say something else, but a car stopped straight in front of the two of them.

    Gu Yi's cold face appeared in front of the two of them.

    "Brother Gu, you're here."

    Mu Yan's cheerful voice had different feelings in their ears.

    Shen Ye's face was dark, which formed a sharp contrast with Gu Yi's smug face.

    "Well, Yan Yan, get in the car."

    Gu Yi even got out of the car to open the door for Mu Yan.

    Mu Yan sat in the co-pilot seat, and Shen Ye could only sit in the back with a dark face.

    The vehicle quickly shuttled through the bustling city and finally stopped steadily at the school gate.

    "Yanyan, be careful."

    Shen Ye watched Gu Yi circling Mu Yan from behind, and he couldn't intervene at all.

    The air pressure around was getting lower and lower, and the strange trio walked into the school. It

    was not until they arrived at the classroom that Shen Ye had the opportunity to talk to Mu Yan.