The "school bully" is a little crybaby (28)

"Student Yu, are you okay?"

    The principal was just passing by and didn't expect to see this scene.

    Looking at Shen Xu being carried away, Yu Heng shook his head at the principal.

    "It's okay, thank you principal, I'll go back first."

    After saying that, he hurried away.

    The principal looked at Yu Heng's back and shook his head.

    "What a pity."

    He turned and walked into the school.

    Friday, Mu Family Villa

    "Brother, this dress is so troublesome, I don't want to wear it."

    Mu Yan, wearing a white suit, walked down the stairs awkwardly.

    Several stylists followed behind.

    "Young Master, slow down, your hair is not done yet."

    Mu Yan didn't care about that, he didn't want to do any styling.

    Mu Sui looked at Mu Yan running out with an unfinished style, his eyes full of helplessness.

    "Today is Gu Yi's birthday, doesn't Yan Yan want to wear something nice to attend?"

    Mu Yan was stunned for a moment, looked at the clothes on his body, and didn't feel that they looked good.

    I feel that he is not suitable for wearing like this.

    "But it doesn't look good either."

    Mu Yan was aggrieved.

    In the eyes of cats, furry is the best. Isn't it good for Mu Yan to wear his favorite cat suit?

    The stylist behind felt heartbroken, as the carefully selected clothes were rejected by the young master.

    "Yanyan, be obedient and wear it for one day."

    Mu Sui knew that Mu Yan didn't like it, but there was nothing he could do. He couldn't wear it too casually for the occasion he was going to today.

    "Okay."

    Mu Yan walked back obediently and let the stylist fiddle with him.

    Shen Ye said that his family suddenly asked him to go home, and then left.

    Mu Yan felt that Shen Ye's family was really too much. They wanted it if they wanted it, and didn't want it if they didn't want it.

    Shen Ye went back obediently, and Mu Yan was angry for Shen Ye.

    The reason why Shen Ye went back was that he found out that the incident a year ago actually involved the Shen family.

    This forced him to go back and figure it out himself.

    "Ah Ye, it's the birthday of the young master of the Gu family today, and you go with us."

    The head of the Shen family looked at his younger brother, and the anger that had been pent up in his heart for so many years was almost dissipated.

    Thinking, after all, he is his biological brother, and he can't let people talk about him.

    Although the outside world didn't know, the Gu family and the Shen family had a good relationship before, so they naturally knew Shen Ye's identity.

    Shen Ye did not

    say anything, but just sat there in silence. His mind was full of Mu Yan, he wanted to see Guaiguai so much.