The Delicate and Soft Alpha (7)

Mu Yan felt very embarrassed, hid his head in Si Yanbai's arms, and said sullenly:

    "No, I didn't cry."

    Mu Yan gradually came out of the original owner's emotions, and his tears slowly stopped.

    Si Yanbai was afraid that Mu Yan would be suffocated, so he carefully took Mu Yan out of his arms.

    "Yan Yan, are you hungry?"

    Mu Yanyan had tears hanging from the corners of her eyes, and her fair cheeks were stained with a layer of rosy red.

    Si Yanbai gently wiped away the tears that were about to fall.

    Mu Yan now knew his identity, and he was not sure whether he should go back.

    And now he was completely different from the original owner, how could he go back?

    Mu Yan's face was full of entanglement, and he didn't hear what Si Yanbai asked at all?

    Si Yanbai saw that Mu Yan didn't respond, so he could only get up first.

    Looking at the tension and entanglement in Yan Yan's eyes, Si Yanbai thought that Yan Yan might have recovered his memory.

    But as long as Yan Yan didn't say anything, he wouldn't expose it.

    "I, I don't want to go down, can I eat in the room?"

    Mu Yan asked carefully.

    What Si Yanbai couldn't stand the most was eating in the bedroom, but he had already made an exception for Yanyan once, so why not one more time, Si Yanbai thought.

    "Okay."

    Si Yanbai went downstairs thoughtfully.

    [520, should I go back to the original owner's home?]

    Mu Yan was a little uneasy. The original owner's memory was not very good, which made him a little resistant.

    [Yanyan, we will go back when the time comes. Going back now will only cause trouble for them, and...]

    520 looked at Yanyan, who had nothing to do with the original owner, and hesitated to speak.

    The current situation of the Mu family is not very good. The Mu family has been in the army for generations. Mu's father is the head of the Fifth Corps, but a big tree attracts the wind. When it involves the interests of many people, everyone will push the wall down.

    Recently, the Fifth Corps and the Third Corps have had many conflicts in order to compete for more interests.

    Now is the end of the law. Although the country has a leader, it has also been divided into several factions.

    Human beings are still slowly establishing order after the end of the world. Those protection laws against Omegas are still promulgated for the reproduction of human beings.

    There must be a lot of unbearable things under the protection law.

    The Mu family also fought with those forces in the dark, so they couldn't protect themselves.

    If Yanyan went back, it would be the end.

    [What's wrong?]

    Muyan found that 520 didn't continue, and asked in confusion.

    520: [Well, Yanyan, have you ever thought that they might not recognize you?]

    Muyan: It seems so.